Can you work in your garage?

• After days of work the SS fits in the garage, but forget trying to work on it. I am lucky to get out after it is parked. Santa did not bring me a bigger garage dang it.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• After days of work the SS fits in the garage, but forget trying to work on it. I am lucky to get out after it is parked. Santa did not bring me a bigger garage dang it.

It is time for a clean up. The sorting of things that you need and the things that you do not need. If you HAVE TO, get a storage building. There is no way that you need to keep all of that stuff. Been there and done that, I hauled one truck load to the dump and gave away another truck load.

• There is 2 engines in the back, Long block out of the 3000gt and a forged block that was going to go back in. (needs head work done). But after 4 years still not done. My buddy that was going to help me died and then I had a stroke and everything got put on hold for a bit. Then I bought my SS and things really got put on hold. Just glad I can park in garage and not out in the rain, snow, ice, sun 24/7, But would be nice if I could work on it in garage. Most everything in the garage is useful and I need it all LOL.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, at least

You have a fan to move the air around while someone is in there.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• There is 2 engines in the back, Long block out of the 3000gt and a forged block that was going to go back in. (needs head work done). But after 4 years still not done. My buddy that was going to help me died and then I had a stroke and everything got put on hold for a bit. Then I bought my SS and things really got put on hold. Just glad I can park in garage and not out in the rain, snow, ice, sun 24/7, But would be nice if I could work on it in garage. Most everything in the garage is useful and I need it all LOL.

Mine was car parts and related junk, I helped build 5 street rods before 2005. After the back surgery I decided I did not need much of it anymore. I still have the 35 Ford and the 68 Chevelle conv. parked in the play room. I still have a couple of items taking up floor space that I have hung on for years but they will be gone in the next couple of weeks

• Mine is crowded, but not quite like Chain 's. Thing is, I'm fortunate that I have a detached garage that holds my truck, and an attached garage that hold my wife's car, the SS, and two Harleys along with workbench, cabinets, refrigerator, tool boxes, generator, snow blower, pressure washer, and a motorcycle lift (and a jack for it). In order to get all in there, everything must be carefully arranged. My wife's car sits outside Spring thru Fall. That way there's room to get anything out easily, and also work on things. If I need to work on anything in the winter, I just move her car out and have at it.

I’d be doing backflips if I could just get mine in like yours.....oh and mine is fast gray too...

There’s always somebody that wants what you got......the nicer it is the more people want it......that goes for your wife, your house, your vehicles, your job, your tennis shoes.....doesn’t matter what it is.....someone wants it.....always be aware of that...

It’s why there are car jackings, muggings, murder, rape, bank robberies, divorces..... and garage space envy...LOL...

• I'm not as lucky as some but I do have a two car attached Wife's SUV and my Lincoln Navigator. and a 30 x30 with a 15 ft lean-to Business work space --- Slingshot and 1983 Chrysler K-car Station Wagon. Need a good cleaning and organization.

Think of it this way. Out of site out of mind. In other words if you cannot see it you will never use it.

• Chain of you have room for a shed in your yard, you could move those shelves and other things into the shed and then have the room to get out of the Sling easier and work on it in the garage.

If you take a hard look at what you do and don't use anymore, you may be able to have a garage sale that will alleviate space and get you money for the shed.

I recently moved from a 3.5 car garage to a 2 car(though 11 ft. Tall) garage. I have some things on shelves in the basement that I didn't have at the old house. I did give away a router table, very large work bench, lawnmower, bed frames, tile saw, wheels and tires, garden decorations, lawn edging and a bunch of other stuff I haven't used or had duplicates of.

• Chain of you have room for a shed in your yard, you could move those shelves and other things into the shed and then have the room to get out of the Sling easier and work on it in the garage.

If you take a hard look at what you do and don't use anymore, you may be able to have a garage sale that will alleviate space and get you money for the shed.

I recently moved from a 3.5 car garage to a 2 car(though 11 ft. Tall) garage. I have some things on shelves in the basement that I didn't have at the old house. I did give away a router table, very large work bench, lawnmower, bed frames, tile saw, wheels and tires, garden decorations, lawn edging and a bunch of other stuff I haven't used or had duplicates of.

I did put a shed in the back yard so mower, Paint ladder and all the other crap that clutter my garage is out there, It is full. I spent all day yesterday orginizing and trash can is over full. I did not figure I was the only one with small garage. New pics to come.

• my garage has all of my woodworking tools, table saw, arm saw, MITRE box, and all the other tools, but then its over crowded with all of the decorations, every holiday has 6 or 7 tubs, lights, yard stuff, all of that. lol.

• The sad part is....we keep all this “good” stuff and we’ll never use it...

And my SS sleeps out in the cold driveway....

Mine was outside the first year. Snow, Ice, Rain, Sun. At the Eureka Springs meet they beat the hell out of my stock steering wheel trying to get it off. It was rusted on.

• Well when I first bought the land I'm on now and before I built are house I built a 3000sq foot 12 foot tall shop. I enclosed 1000sq foot for a office area and play room. My thinking was I would never have to worry about running out of room. (NOT) Mine looks about like your Chain I feel your pain!

On another note here is another project I have never finished and taking up room.