Can you work in your garage?

• Just got the new tire installed on the rear and have it set at 26 PSI. Had a real nice grip to it! Not sure if you have the same sling as mine I have a 2016 base model. The front tires are 205 50 ZR 17. I know you can throw codes by messing with the tires but just wondering if anyone has gone larger or wider on the front tires and not made the computer go crazy. Any input would be greatly appreciated .

Glad you are happy with it! I have the SL, and it has 18 fronts and 20 rear. I planned to go up 20mm (width) in both front and rear next time I replaced them all. The second number is the percentage of the width for the sidewall height. There are many tire comparison places on the web. They will give you width, and diameter from one to the next. I planned to go up the same amount in diameter, to keep the nannys from getting ticked. But I believe ThomSS is running 22's all around, not sure the front to back size though. Mitch at RevDynamics set it up with his air ride. His speedometer is off though, pretty sure of that.

As for Federal, if I go with this tire I'll have to do stock again in size. The largest 20 they make in it is my stock rear size. That's OK, I think I can live with that.

• Glad you are happy with it! I have the SL, and it has 18 fronts and 20 rear. I planned to go up 20mm (width) in both front and rear next time I replaced them all. The second number is the percentage of the width for the sidewall height. There are many tire comparison places on the web. They will give you width, and diameter from one to the next. I planned to go up the same amount in diameter, to keep the nannys from getting ticked. But I believe ThomSS is running 22's all around, not sure the front to back size though. Mitch at RevDynamics set it up with his air ride. His speedometer is off though, pretty sure of that.

As for Federal, if I go with this tire I'll have to do stock again in size. The largest 20 they make in it is my stock rear size. That's OK, I think I can live with that.

What is a "SPEEDOMETER" used for?

• I hear you on that but that is a rabbit hole I am trying to stay out of for now - as we all know mod's tend to run into one another and I have not found a mod rehab center close to me ... yet.

Can you run a same size wheel on the front? Right now the rear is 18 and the front are 17

The SL package is 18” on the front and 20” rear....

• I think that I might be over this bug that I have had for the last three weeks, the best I have felt in a over a week. I just might make it back to the play room today

Glad to here you getting better, now only if weather will work with you, not against.

Keep Three Wheels Down