Can anyone help me understand a relay and how to install?

• Have you deleted and reinstalled the app on your phone....I had a problem because I couldn’t get mine to work...I tried installing the other app and it was causing a conflict between the two....so delete the app and start over....

This may sound stupid but maybe you need to reset your phone.....some people never turn their phones off....reset your settings.....

• Have you deleted and reinstalled the app on your phone....I had a problem because I couldn’t get mine to work...I tried installing the other app and it was causing a conflict between the two....so delete the app and start over....

This may sound stupid but maybe you need to reset your phone.....some people never turn their phones off....reset your settings.....

Yeah numerous times with tech support. Even got a new phone and did the same. Nuttin. I am an IT Manager and the first thing I tell my guys is "reboot!" LOL

• I ordered a switch from slingmods and am going to take the halos off the Neutrino and put them on the switch. And remove the ground from the Neutrino and find a solid place on the frame. We'll see if it makes a difference, but even if it doesn't I think I am going to like the switch better since the Neutrino is such a hassle to get going.

• I ordered a switch from slingmods and am going to take the halos off the Neutrino and put them on the switch. And remove the ground from the Neutrino and find a solid place on the frame. We'll see if it makes a difference, but even if it doesn't I think I am going to like the switch better since the Neutrino is such a hassle to get going.

Have you disconnected the negative battery terminal to reset everything

• Just a thought, it could just be a bad neutrino box. Maybe try getting a replacement for testing.

JUST SAYIN

I did have a lot of trouble with the Neutrino at first. All of that trouble was fixed when I finally had the dealer solder the wire that senses ignition on instead of tapping into an ignition-on wire. Now except for the halo circuit, it all works. Except for the bluetooth dongle, which I have to pull out once in a while to reset it. There's too many bluetooth items on at once under the hood and it causes congestion.

The sling is off having the air ride repaired right now so I will have to continue my troubleshooting when it is back, which will be a few weeks.