Prayer Request

• My Mother in Law who has lived with us for several years passed yesterday. She has been on hospice for some time so we knew it would be coming, but it is still hard on my wife - - - if you could throw a few prayers my Sara's way I would really appreciate it

on a lighter note yesterday when they were taking her body away my 7 year old granddaughter was trying to understand and she looked up at my wife and asked "why did she die" - - - my wife replied "it was just her time" "Old age"

well I guess Zoey didnt hear my wife clearly because with a very shocked look on her face she asked "Beme ate Old Eggs?"

Beme is the kids name for their great grand mother - - "Old Eggs"!!! at least we will always have that one moment of the day to look back on and laugh about

anyway, thanks in advance for the prayers - - love you all very much <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sorry for your loss! Isn't it wonderful how "out of the mouths of babes" comes something that makes it easier to suffer a loss? I'm thankful for the blessing of the phrase "old eggs" for you and your wife! Prayers for the whole family!

I remember when my dad passed back in 2011. My granddaughter was only 3 years old. Just before they closed the lid for the last time, I was holding Kimber in my arms about 30 feet away from the casket. She hadn't went up to it at all, and I could tell that it was confusing to her in some sense. I asked her, "Do you want to go over and say goodbye to Grampa Tony? I'll go with you." To which she replied, "That's not Grampa Tony, he's up in heaven. That's just his body, I don't need to say goodbye to it." At the graveside service, we released balloons. It was a tough moment for me, again I was holding my granddaughter Kimber. She suddenly giggled, and said, "Grampa's going to heaven, look!" I was blessed to see death through my granddaughter's heart.... and I will cherish that for life.

• So sorry to hear. Prayers for all of you. The transition is easier on the one who leaves than for us who remain. I still miss my folks. But, it gets easier with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Thank you all very much for your thoughts and prayers - <3

• As unusual I'm a little late... thoughts and prayers to Sara, you and your family. I hope the Hospice people were as big a godsend to you as they were to us with my parents.

• As unusual I'm a little late... thoughts and prayers to Sara, you and your family. I hope the Hospice people were as big a godsend to you as they were to us with my parents.

The Hospice people were fantastic! On January 4 of 2018 My mother in law was sent home with us from the hospital - at the time they thought it was only a matter of days. With the help of the hospice people and even more my wife within a few days She was sitting up the hospital bed at out home and within a month or two my wife had her getting up out of bed on her own and able to get down the hall to the bathroom and then back to stay up in her chair for most of the day - she was not in pain, and up until the last three days she was getting up every day and interacting with us and her grand kids, heck she was even able to come out to the living room and join us all for Christmas just last month - - Between the hospice people and my wife getting on her to move they gave her almost exactly another full year of life that was very unexpected a year ago and was actually a pretty decent quality. - My wife has been an angel for her mother and the hospice people were there whenever she needed them to fill in the things she couldn't do that made it all work

God bless them all