Decals are going live in the store tonight.

• Last night at 2am I logged into the online store and had them send each of you a XL shirt. You both probably got an email letting you know that it was being processed and they will also let you know when they ship them. Here is the reference for both orders just so y'all can see them.

Hello Slingshotinfo,

Charles Goldsmith placed a new order with your store, Feb 06 02:13AM:

• DynamicImageHandler_a4ee1dd3-e2f5-4dc3-aeb2-8ba630657d95_thumb.png?v=1531950084 1x G200 Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt - White / XL (SKU: 22-114-43584195-381) for $16.00 each

Payment processing method:

shopify_payments

Delivery method:

First Class Package

Hello Slingshotinfo,

Christopher Havey placed a new order with your store, Feb 06 02:18AM:

• DynamicImageHandler_a4ee1dd3-e2f5-4dc3-aeb2-8ba630657d95_thumb.png?v=1531950084 1x G200 Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt - White / XL (SKU: 22-114-43584195-381) for $16.00 each

Payment processing method:

shopify_payments

Delivery method:

First Class Package

• So, I got a litttttllllllleeeeeeee package in the mail today. Mind you, I only ordered 2 SMALL decals. I don't wanna complain that I didn't get what I ordered, but Jeez! Where am I gonna put all these!!

Seriously, Thank You Rab! I wanted to get a little decal from you in Eureka Springs, but you were always busy talking with other folks. I think this MORE than makes up for it.

(And sorry about the big decals being bent. The mail man folded the package and it's freezing cold here today. Yes, SNOW in Austin Texas!! Nothing that sticks, but the ice is still piled up in the corners and stuff.)

• Got home to find mine as well. USPS did a number on them as well, folding.

I'm assuming that they will flatten out ok after a day or two under something flat/heavy.

Just let me know if they dont . From now on I will include a piece of cardboard to stiffen the bag. When the sun hits them they should lay out very flat. And they are the thick 4mil matte vinyl so they will last a long time.

Thanks for posting....

P.s. I still am driving a loaner truck. My Raptor has been in the shop for a month and a half now.

• Yeah, the decals flattened out within just a day or so.

Of course, I got another package from RAB that USPS decided to stuff inside the mail box (and I mean stuffed, not folded). That one should be easier to get out the wrinkles tho'. And sorry, I forgot to get pics. You can see it in Houston or Kerrville.

• what could possibly take that long

well apearantly Long Lewis Ford in Muscle Shoals is completely baffled by the new 10 speed automatic. I finally had to call Ford and get a case number. I waited for a month before i called.

I dont mind waiting normally but I caught them in a fib the other day. I had just called and they told me it was on the lift with the transmission out of it. What they didnt know was that I just happened to be in Muscle Shoals so I drove by the dealer and it was parked out back where it had been for the last 2 weeks.

Yesterday i called and i was told they were waiting on a torque converter seal. I asked them how long would it be once they recieved the seal that the truck would be ready. They told me that same day. So yall know what I asked next..... When is the seal going to be there????

Then the most bullshit of all answers was told to me.... I don't know.....

How the hell do you not know.... Your telling me that if i walk up to the parts counter as a regular customer and order that seal that they can't ship it via overnight delivery to me so that i could pick it up tomorrow. Really!!!!

And then he said....We just get a shipment each day and whatever is in the shipment is what we get. Hopefully your part will be in it.

And its not just Ford... I have had to deal with this same kind of thing with Chevy before. The dealers just dont like to deal with warranty issues. They must not get paid very well and prioritize other repairs ahead of warranty. I have never had warranty work go well....

• I have never had an issue with my local Chevy dealer - one of the perks when you use a small town dealer that know everyone and can't hide. Downside is you pay a bit more when they are a low volume dealer - upside I can walk into the owners office and talk to him directly.

Good luck Boss!

I hate these new transmissions my last Silverado had an 8 speed and it shifted when ever it wanted to....New one has a 10 speed so far so good but it only has 1K miles on it.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Did you want a larger size or is that size ok? I know you mentioned you wanted some larger ones when we talked a while back.

Those are good they are for the front of the trailer - I didn't see any small ones but if you have them send me some and I will send you the $$

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Just let me know if they dont . From now on I will include a piece of cardboard to stiffen the bag. When the sun hits them they should lay out very flat. And they are the thick 4mil matte vinyl so they will last a long time.

Yes, overnight with a box on them worked well.

Cardboard backing or maybe even in one of those envelopes that are for pictures that say don't bend on it, if it's cost effective.

They look really good, and I have other stickers from vendors and such, gotta find me a good place to put them.

I don't like putting things on my pain, so was thinking about putting all of the vendor type stuff on the inside of the cab somewhere, will need to eyeball things when I get home.

Btw, I'm in Toronto this week, it's freaking cold up here... at least today the wind isn't blowing 40 mph... sorry, 60 km/h for the Canadians :)