Decals are going live in the store tonight.

• I keep saying I'm going to list decals in the online store. I finally got around to making some large decals and some of the smaller decals. The large decals are matte finish vinyl and are 4.3ml thick. They are printed with the HP Latex ink and will last approx 5 years in sunlight. They are thick which makes them easy to apply.

The smaller decals are made with 3ml gloss vinyl. They are also printed with the same HP latex ink. I am including up close pictures so you can see the matte and the gloss finish. And for those that are about to ask....... I will actually have the small decals in matte finish and the larger in gloss. :-)

I promise if I could afford to just give them away I would. Unfortunately I can't. The software I use is supposed to give me a rough idea of my actual cost is once I input my ink and material cost. However Its not working like it should. So all I need to do is figure out how much to charge and I'll list them tonight. Here are some pictures of the goodies.

What I am doing is putting a large boy and girl panda on my left and right back glass. They look really good. And they dont block your view in a ford truck because they are behind the rear seat headrests. ..

Let me know what you think about them. And I'll be working on loading them into the store and figuring the price and setting up freight that is affordable.

• Thanks y'all. I will have them in the store tonight. I just need to make sure I charge a fair price for them. And I have to make a shipping category for them.

I like matte finish. Some people will want the glossy. I will make it easy to pick and I will make sure they are in both finishes and sizes.

I am working each night on the drawing my artist made for me. I bought a Wacom tablet to color in her pictures. So I hope to have those drawings on some shirts and decals in the next week or two.

And thanks for the reply. At least I know y'all like them. The printer and cutter had a slight learning curve. I think I am getting used to it now....

• Ink is the costly part of the whole setup. The material is not that bad. I mean it's not cheap but a 50 yard x 54" roll of 3ml gloss vinyl in white is 150.00 and the 4.3ml matte white is 200.00 a roll. You can get cheaper vinyl but I use Oracal brand material so it does not fade as fast.

It takes 6 ink tanks that are 400ml each and they are $95.00 each. So it takes $650.00 worth of ink to get it going. I have looked everywhere for way to refill them with Latex ink. There is one company working on it right now. It will bring the cost of the ink down to about 65.00 each for 400ml of ink.

It will all work out I'm sure. I can't wait to start making stickers and decals and whatever people want. If someone has a graphic or a photo they would like made just send me a message and I will get back with you.

• Don't pretend to know "ink" but when it comes to residential house paint.... I will only use products that are in the upper 1/3 of the product line. better paint goes further, looks better and lasts longer in the elements! $20.00 gal of paint may cover 200 sq ft, $40.00 gal WILL cover 400 sq ft. just my 40+ years trial and error.

• I wanted to let yall know that I have had a problem with my cutter till yesterday. I am printing the decals today. I should ship them tomorrow or Monday via priority mail. Thanks for your patience. It was a error in the firmware that wouldn't read the barcodes 90% of the time. So it wouldnt know where to start cutting.

Were all good now.

• I picked up on the printing and cutting almost in a week. It is just frustrating when you know something should work and it's not. And when you call support there is no way to explain that you need level 2 or 3 support. They always start you at " is the machine plugged in?". I wanted so badly to fly to India and beat the shit out of the first support guy talked to . And I'm not a hostile person. :-) He was clearly in India and he had NO grasp of the queens English. I finally hung up and rolled the dice. Second call I got another overseas friend to talk to. He tried to convince me his name was Frank. Yea.... I'm not buying it. But he has pointed me in the right direction. So now the barcodes read 100% of the time. However the server that sends the job back to the cutter is ignoring the request about 50% of the time.

So far I have wasted all this material and ink.

• Hey, Rab, any update to your decal cutting issues? I've been travelling for two weeks and was hoping to see a little something in my mailbox when I got home. But, Alas, I am still waiting. Patiently. (for now).

Noooooo. Please tell me that is not true......I thought I had sent all of them out the day after the cutter was straighted out... . I know I packed both orders up and bought the shipping labels and stuck them on the packs. AND I have not seen them on my desk. I have to have lost both orders when i transferred all the stuff from my Ford Raptor to the loaner truck. My Raptor's transmission died and I had to clean my whole truck out and jam it all in the loaner truck. And i still dont have my Raptor back. It will be a month im sure before they figure out what exactly happened.

This means that their is also one other order that hasnt shipped. Because both orders were sitting together and both orders were sealed and ready to simply drop into the box.

Well guess what....... i will not only send you the decals. You have my word that i will send you a shirt and several other decals as well. Post your shirt size here please. And if the other person that I know didnt get their pack will post thier shirt size I will make them a new goodie pack. Both of yall will get a new priority mail label and both tracking numbers will be posted here for yall to check. I will send them out Monday and I will personally carry to the post office.

Im very sorry that you (and the other member) have not recieved you order. I will do much better from here on out. Somewhere in the building of my new office and the HP cutter giving me problems and my truck being in the shop the last few weeks I have got sidetracked and lost those orders.

Send me your shirt size. Please.

And ill look up the other order and send them a message if they dont see this post and reply by tomorrow.