• Hey folks! We will be moving from the Tulsa area to the fort smith, ar area (technically greenwood, ar) at the end of the month. With all the trips we have to take, it would make my life so much easier if I could trailer the sling down. Every rental company I search doesn’t have a trailer that would work for the sling (either not long enough, not low enough, not wide enough, and don’t get me started on those “car dollies”). This might be a stretch, but any chance someone would have a trailer that would work I could borrow for this short trip? Or any other suggestions (aside from driving it down)?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Hey folks! We will be moving from the Tulsa area to the fort smith, ar area (technically greenwood, ar) at the end of the month. With all the trips we have to take, it would make my life so much easier if I could trailer the sling down. Every rental company I search doesn’t have a trailer that would work for the sling (either not long enough, not low enough, not wide enough, and don’t get me started on those “car dollies”). This might be a stretch, but any chance someone would have a trailer that would work I could borrow for this short trip? Or any other suggestions (aside from driving it down)?

dangerdarrell Thoughts....

• It’ll have to be a weekend after the 17th and before 2/1. We close on the 17th and won’t have a place to keep the sling until then. We have to be out the weekend of 2/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Hey there Dread Pirate. I have a trailer buts it’s going up for sale this weekend. What’s the possibility of you riding your SS to my house this weekend and leaving it here? Weather is supposed to be great and my wife and I plan to ride some.

I have plenty of room in the drive and a full Polaris cover. If the trailer doesn’t sell quickly there is a possibility I could move the SS about that time.

• Hey there Dread Pirate. I have a trailer buts it’s going up for sale this weekend. What’s the possibility of you riding your SS to my house this weekend and leaving it here? Weather is supposed to be great and my wife and I plan to ride some.

I have plenty of room in the drive and a full Polaris cover. If the trailer doesn’t sell quickly there is a possibility I could move the SS about that time.

Let me talk to my wife and see.

• [quote='dangerdarrell','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7231-moving/&postID=254112#post254112']

Hey there Dread Pirate. I have a trailer buts it’s going up for sale this weekend. What’s the possibility of you riding your SS to my house this weekend and leaving it here? Weather is supposed to be great and my wife and I plan to ride some.

[/quote]

Is that trailer still available?