Optima Batteries and the Welter Exhaust

• My 2016 came with the smaller battery and bracket. I wonder if the 2015 brackets can be used on the newer models or did Polaris put the mounting holes for the brackets in different locations?

I did check vendor websites and none seemed to offer the kit for the smaller Optima 75-25 battery at this time. Maybe time for a second hole on Slingmod’s hold down plate or a second bracket option from Slingshot Only? I would hope either vendor could still use their current bottom plate to keep their cost the same.

• My 2016 came with the smaller battery and bracket. I wonder if the 2015 brackets can be used on the newer models or did Polaris put the mounting holes for the brackets in different locations?

I did check vendor websites and none seemed to offer the kit for the smaller Optima 75-25 battery at this time. Maybe time for a second hole on Slingmod’s hold down plate or a second bracket option from Slingshot Only? I would hope either vendor could still use their current bottom plate to keep their cost the same.

If the bracket will fit the Group 34 battery, it will fit the Group 25

• I upgraded my 2016 early and that is not the bracket I got with mine.

However, If I had received one of that nature...

I would bend the bracket outward away from J fuse box and use it as a standoff for current or future wiring use.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: