Welter Sticked Dick are sold

• I must admit that I worry a bit about so many vendors being consolidated under one umbrella

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I must admit that I worry a bit about so many vendors being consolidated under one umbrella

On one hand, that is a valid concern, but with so many options for after market products, I feel we are ok for now, as long as one big company doesn't come along and buy them all up.

It makes a lot of business sense for several smaller groups to work together and share resources, if it means buying up and absorbing other products versus competing against them, I think it's better for the consumer, should hopefully mean better quality in the long run and hopefully better pricing.

Competition is good though, as long as we still have that, we are better off (as consumers).

• On one hand, that is a valid concern, but with so many options for after market products, I feel we are ok for now, as long as one big company doesn't come along and buy them all up.

It makes a lot of business sense for several smaller groups to work together and share resources, if it means buying up and absorbing other products versus competing against them, I think it's better for the consumer, should hopefully mean better quality in the long run and hopefully better pricing.

Competition is good though, as long as we still have that, we are better off (as consumers).

I am going to assume that you are new and might not have dealed with them as some of us have had the displeasure, Twist has been eliminating the competition by acquiring more and more companies, the ones they couldn't/wouldn't buy they would just copy their design without permission(Some of Bob Runman stuff if i remember clearly).

Besides their horrible customer service the next thing that worries me is the fact that Twist might have something to do with Slingmods no longer carrying Welter products(just an assumption).

If the trend continues soon you will have to buy things from slingshotonly(twist) as they will be the only supplier, personally the day when they become the only supplier for things i NEED is the day i sell my slingshots.

Although I understand why Jeff did it as it probably was a good deal for him but i can't help but feel that this indicates the end of the great welter products.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• In the past I have dealt with both Slingmods & Slingshotonly/Twist and was very happy with both. when shopping for my sway bar I did find it interesting that Slingmods only sells the DDM and Slingshotonly only sells the Twist Dynamics and I did wonder if this was a case of Slingshotonly not wanting to sell a competing product with its own twist bar - in the end I bought the twist bar because at the time it was less money and the stiffer bar

At this time I know that Twist/Slingshotonly has acquired Madstad and now Welter, but I have no reason to not trust that Scott will run a fair and honest business with these acquisitions, but like I said above if the accusations continue to where other options are eliminated then I will start to worry

At this point most of my main mods are things of the past so I am more worried about new owners having options and not so much myself

If DDM, MeanSling, or ZZP were to get bought or if the rights to market their slingshot products were bought that would be a WOW kind of moment that would really worry me

But again, I have talked with Scott and others at slingshotonly/Twist in the past and had good dealings so at this time I will give them the benefit of the doubt and wish them well. I prefer to start with love & trust then if I get burned it is on the other guy :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Never had anything good happen with slingshot only, will never order from them again, and that was in 2016,..haven't heard anything good about Twist.

Well let me help you out here Shatneyman, so you can now say you have, While I don't think I,m obliged to disclose my exact sales numbers to anyone I can tell you I have purchased in the 100.s of Twist items either direct from them or through their master distributor Slingshot Only , as I am a distributor for twist and a dealer for Slingshot Only . I also purchase direct from DDM, WELTER, ASSAULT, Cipher and many more. And I,m telling you there are delays , shortages amongst them all some of the time, not the majority of the time , but some of the time. And I havent to this date experienced proportionately wise anymore problems from any one to the other.

Also, at times I will have to log into Slingmods site and buy one or two items of a multiple item order from them as they represent more manufacturers than I have access to and yes I have experienced delays from them too. But not usually.

Are we really going to sit here and try to deny they are by far the most proactive manufacturers present at every single large Slingshot event held?. What's next , are you really suggesting the Slingshot community lined up at their minimum 5 bays deep of consumers getting free installs from sun up to sun down at all of these rallies, that these Twist purchasing consumers are somehow naïve or don't really don't count as part of the Slingshot community?

I know I.m not helping myself trying to swim against the current , being the bias, that exists amongst a few dozen regular posters here towards Scott Macindoe and his companies, but I also know in a good forum everybody is entitled to their opinions and has a voice . So I for one am going to feel free to try and explain , many, many, many, Slingshot consumers from the general Slingshot community, that being the general public , not just some belonging to any one forum, have had nothing but satisfactory experiences with Twist and Slingshot Only . Hence their company is growing, and it is the general purchasing public who ultimately dictate the success of any one manufacturer.

The Welters have long been a trusted vendor amongst this forum community so don't just take my word for it, trust them . Do you really think if Scott just stepped up and waved so much money in their faces to sell out , they would be pulling up roots and relocating their entire families 100's of miles away ? Or can you not see, they are investing in this partnership because they believe in it and they have the experience and knowledge in this industry to know what works and what doesn't, and they're willing to give it a chance . I for one am only too happy to see these developments taking place as I believe in both these companies and wish them all the best in the future !

• Don't really know the Twist people and only have heard what people say. It is usually negative because when customers are happy they just go about their business. When they are pissed they complain on the forum. I also see many people giving Welter the "high 5" because of their honest customer service. Hopefully this will continue with the integration into the new format. Congrats Jeff and wish you the best of luck in the future.

• Thank you for enlightening me with your opinion, I'll sleep much better now. I could go into a long post about what happened, but I won't. No need to. I just won't order from them.

Shatneyman I apologise if I got a little carried away there on a rant with your name mentioned. I absolutely respect you have your reasons and your opinions and I hope I didn't come across as trying to force mine on you. I was only trying to level the playing field by pointing out that Slingshot Only and TWIST do indeed have many satisfied customers as well as some unsatisfied customers. Reading back now I see I could have done that without quoting anyone in particular. Sorry If I offended you .

• Shatneyman I apologise if I got a little carried away there on a rant with your name mentioned. I absolutely respect you have your reasons and your opinions and I hope I didn't come across as trying to force mine on you. I was only trying to level the playing field by pointing out that Slingshot Only and TWIST do indeed have many satisfied customers as well as some unsatisfied customers. Reading back now I see I could have done that without quoting anyone in particular. Sorry If I offended you .

No offense taken, you're passionate about it, as I am about my views about them. Someday we can sit and have a beer and I'll tell you about it. Stay safe