Old member !

• Hello all

Since Rab titled this thread for both Old and New members and as I realize I’ve been on here so little recently I thought it only proper I introduce my self, and Oh yes... I’m Old. I’m Okierider/Kendall J. I snatched up my Sling dec 6th 2014 and got ser# 214. Hard ta believe it’s four years old now. I’ve added a few goodies to the ole girl, namely an Alpha turbo, wheels and shocks. I still get a super big kick outa drivin it around but it’s nothin like it was in the early days when people would run plum off the road while starin atcha. One time it happened on both sides of me at the same time. Fortunately they both drifted away from me.

I’ve found it difficult to find time to log on much the last year or so because of work. I supervise currently five gentlemen where we apply hardface coatings to oilfield gatevalve and blowout preventer components using a process called HVOF. Needless ta say the oilfield is boomin right now so I/we stay unbelievably busy. As a result I don’t get to visit like I would like. Right now all fires are put out and I’m tryin ta Look like I’m busy. Hehe.

I’ve rattled on enough for now. Y’all be good and I’ll try and holler back soon.

PS. For the New folks or those just peekin in.. This is absolutely the best forum I’ve ever visited or been a part of. rabtech thank you very much for makin it possible.

• Hello all

Since Rab titled this thread for both Old and New members and as I realize I’ve been on here so little recently I thought it only proper I introduce my self, and Oh yes... I’m Old. I’m Okierider/Kendall J. I snatched up my Sling dec 6th 2014 and got ser# 214. Hard ta believe it’s four years old now. I’ve added a few goodies to the ole girl, namely an Alpha turbo, wheels and shocks. I still get a super big kick outa drivin it around but it’s nothin like it was in the early days when people would run plum off the road while starin atcha. One time it happened on both sides of me at the same time. Fortunately they both drifted away from me.

I’ve found it difficult to find time to log on much the last year or so because of work. I supervise currently five gentlemen where we apply hardface coatings to oilfield gatevalve and blowout preventer components using a process called HVOF. Needless ta say the oilfield is boomin right now so I/we stay unbelievably busy. As a result I don’t get to visit like I would like. Right now all fires are put out and I’m tryin ta Look like I’m busy. Hehe.

I’ve rattled on enough for now. Y’all be good and I’ll try and holler back soon.

PS. For the New folks or those just peekin in.. This is absolutely the best forum I’ve ever visited or been a part of. rabtech thank you very much for makin it possible.

Kendal & Diana wishing you both a very Merry Christmas.