The Tapatalk (Slingshotinfo.com) app is now working....

• The slingshotinfo.com app that is available on the Android Play Store and the Apple App Store that some people download to their phone or tablet is now working again. Tapatalk is the company that provides the app. And they private label it for forums that want to pay them monthly for their service. I have paid it since the start and will continue to. The members do not have to pay anything to download and use the Slingshotinfo.com app.

Remeber that you absolutely do not need the app to browse the forum on a phone or tablet. The forum automatically switches to a faster mobile view when it senses you are using one of those type of devices.

The app is really just available now because I want to make sure the forum has a presence in both stores. And some people actually like using the Tapatalk interface to read and post with...

So if you have been waiting to use the app again the wait is over. It's perfect and ready use.

• I’ve used Tapatalk for motorcycle groups in the past, so I tried it for this forum. I log in using my Google account, but I didn’t see an option to do that in the Tapatalk app or the customized SSI app. Am I being stupid? Wouldn’t be the first time…