My baby has new shoes

• Rohanna makes their wheels in specific offsets and sizes. Some will fit perfect and some have to be made to fit with spacers/grinding etc... Are you using the RC7? Think that is one of the few wheels they have in our bolt pattern with a +42 for the front and a +45 for the rear.

The factory front wheels are not hub-centric and are lug-centric.

they are the RF1 series. I don't know about all the other technical stuff.

• bro did you do a price comparison on the wheels and rim ?? i know joker from other forum (i.e. envy motor) that have good quotes on wheels and tires ??
    hows the handling of the wheels ... on full turn of steering is you wheels touching the body ??

No price comparison for what I payed locally I think it was fair price

Handling is smoother than stock tires.

No rubbing of tires

• Front offset is +42. 5x114.3 bolt pattern front and rear hub sizes are slightly different front to back, but 66.1s will work.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

Edited once, last by WraithSS ().

• Front offset is +42. 5x114.3 bolt pattern front and rear hub sizes are slightly different front to back, but 66.1s will work.

I see from the dark side forums =

SlingShot SL:

Front Wheels 18X7.5 with +42mm Offset / 43.5 lbs with tires
    Rear Wheel 20X9 with +45mm Offset / 53 lbs with tires

The SL's premium wheels are wrapped with 225/45R18 up front and 255/35R20 in the rear.

SlingShot Base:

Front Wheels 17X7 with +42mm Offset
    Rear Wheel 18X9.5 with +45mm Offset

The Base gets 205/50R17 up front and 265/35R18 in the rear.

Lug nut Pattern is 5X114.3 for both

Keep in mind that while the size of the wheel is measured in inches, the offset is measured in Millimeters (mm).

What most people will look for is a wider rear tire... The main
    concerns with going with a wider rear are: keep the rear tire centered
    and not rub the swing arm...

So let's start with our center point. The rear offset is +45mm which is the center and keeps the wheel dead centered.
    Ideally you will go for a wheel with +45mm offset...

The highest number (in my opinion) that you can go without noticing that the wheel is off the center is +/- 10mm

The higher the number of the offset the closer to the swing arm
    The lower the number the farther out from the swing arm.

In other words:

+55mm will be 10mm closer to the swing arm (off center to the Right) Wheel cannot be too wide.
    +35mm will be 10mm farther to the swing arm (off center to the left) Wheel can be wider.