• Welcome...

You know we have been here 3 years and I never thought about adding a category introducing new members. I am going to have to add that today to the forum. And I may even have a message pop up when registering as a new user that let you know where to go and post your introduction.

Thanks for pointing that out..

RABTECH

• Took care of that problem. I just moved this thread into the all new thread called "New and Old Members Introduction Section. Welcome......"

I added the Old to the topic because some older members have never really introduced themselves. Now is the time to create a thread in the new section and tell us about yourself.

• Another 3 years and we may figure out what we want all want on the forum... Rab you are doing a SUPER job with this site. THANKS.

• Took care of that problem. I just moved this thread into the all new thread called "New and Old Members Introduction Section. Welcome......"

I added the Old to the topic because some older members have never really introduced themselves. Now is the time to create a thread in the new section and tell us about yourself.

Bobby, this is a great idea. You gonna go through and move all the other intro threads in here?

• Another 3 years and we may figure out what we want all want on the forum... Rab you are doing a SUPER job with this site. THANKS.

I couldn't agree more. This site is packed full full full of good information. It is not people trying to sell you things on every corner. The only way that works is with good people giving allot of time and effort and expecting nothing in return. Thanks Rab.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• welcome TxTiger the group is a fantastic group, full of information and assistance. A wide variety of experience across the board. And yes they can help you spend your money lol. I bought a base model 2017 and since have put about 10K into it in mods. I still have a long way to go to get it where I want it or even a partial way to where some of these guys have taken theirs. . . . . . . .

• welcome TxTiger the group is a fantastic group, full of information and assistance. A wide variety of experience across the board. And yes they can help you spend your money lol. I bought a base model 2017 and since have put about 10K into it in mods. I still have a long way to go to get it where I want it or even a partial way to where some of these guys have taken theirs. . . . . . . .

It is more fun to put the MILES on that Slingshot

• It is more fun to put the MILES on that Slingshot

oh yeah definitely more fun to do that. I have about 3000 miles on mine. I drive it back and forth to work when weather permits. with dropping the kid off at school, work and then picking back up again, I think that alone nets about 20 miles only lol. (per day)

• Thanks to all for the kind welcome. I’m reading a lot and finally figured out what the AB remote on the key chain was for. Still have to figure out how to use the led and back screen remotes. Hopefully there’s some users instructions I can download. From the looks of the led remote it appears to have the Twisted Chaser 10 piece kit. There are some also led strips inside but I haven’t yet figured out how to turn those on. I’m ready for some spring weather so I can put some miles on it. I bought some Novus 1 plastic wax that Kev mentioned and will give the windscreen a good coating to hopefully repell enough water so I can see if it rains, if not I may have to bring a booster chair. Thank you all again for the kind words.