Interesting Bloomberg Review - Morgan, Vanderhall, Slingshot

• Personally didn't care for this one much. Too vague and generalized. "For high speed driving, choose the Vanderhal". For me, running high speeds with corners, I prefer rear wheel drive.... not to mention she said the Polaris was fastest. The other thing that really turned me off on her comments was talking about the Polaris being a better choice for off road driving. She said it twice. Yes, choose Polaris RZR for off road driving, but this wasn't about the RZR.

But to be fair, after seeing most tests or comparing any three wheeled vehicles, most reports leave me thinking that the person just doesn't get it. Too many times there's non factual reporting, or it's opinion biased so swayed against it that it is sad. If people that report on it would just think of it as a three wheeled go cart on steriods for adults that's legal to drive on the street, I think they might change their thoughts and reporting about it. If they didn't ride a go cart as a kid, forget the previous statement..... and they likely shouldn't be reviewing something like this.

• Overall, I felt her comparisons were relatively fair, although I had a WTF? moment when she made her comment about off-roading in the Slingshot. I hope she got her vehicle confused and was referring to Polaris' reputation for off-road vehicles and not taking the Slingshot as an off-road vehicle.