• Well I got my bottle of Hydrosilex recharge last Friday and gave the sling a quick coating. My first impressions are very favorable - pretty fast and easy to apply and gets a nice shine, I think better than the Lucas slick mist which I liked better than the F11. Now I need to see how well it holds up - - - I will update this when I know :)

i-TJgMjcp-XL.jpg

considering it is an actual ceramic coating I am expecting it to be fairly durable

i-vzJpdzv-XL.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• An interesting YouTuber's review of Hydrosilex -

Thank you for posting this - seems like the stuff worked pretty well. I belong to a detailers group on Facebook and it seems well liked over there.

• I'd daily drive that S10 until the snow flies! I've driven the S10 V-8 conversions, and they are a blast to drive if they were set up correctly! Like my Slingshot, just scary enough to be perfect!

I need to find me one of those, I have seen a couple around here but most of them look like crap. I would buy that if it was on the East coast. I think it could tow the SS if needed, I would rather have the full size

• She's gorgeous... And making that YouTube money by having us, I mean y'all, pervs stare at her and cars...

ericastar76 ...hint,hint... 😝

• just in case anyone is interested today only Hydrosilex Recharge is 30% off - this is a great price -

Daily Deal

16oz is $17.50

32oz is $28.91

and the 128oz is $156.80

I just ordered 3 of the 32oz for myself (had to get over $70 to get the free shipping

When you consider that Top Coat wants over $50 for a 16oz bottle you Top Coat users might want to give this a try

• here is an interesting article - Five Best Professional Sealants

They have Hydrosilex as #2 and TopCoat F11 as # 5

I may have to check out Mirror Shine - their #1 choice

• here is an interesting article - Five Best Professional Sealants

They have Hydrosilex as #2 and TopCoat F11 as # 5

I may have to check out Mirror Shine - their #1 choice

When they give a discount link for the #1 product I'm always skeptical.....

I have F-11. Love the stuff. I also have Dual Polymer, love it too, although I would put F-11 above it. Honestly, the two are at least in the same range. I also have tried others. I have a new one in the garage now, if it's worthy, I'll let you know. Personally, I think all of the more expensive are similar, but one will always shine above the rest when all things are considered. (yeah, pun intended on the "shine") It just depends on what the extra cost is to get that. If it is about the same in cost, it's a no brainer.