OMG DDM Works

• I placed an order with DDM Works Thursday 12/07 at around 5am. I did it wrong. Order wouldn't process. I was walking around Wal-Mart waiting on tires to be put on my truck the same day at around 10am. I figured, what the hell, I'll call DDM Works and find out what happened. This is my first order with DDM . Spoke with Angie on the phone she was extremely helpful and corrected my mistake. She said the order will go out today. I thought yea okay. I was hoping to get it in a week. Ten minutes ago during supper the UPS man put my order on my porch. I place an order by phone and 30 hours later it was on my porch. It was UPS ground. Hats off to DDM Works for doing what they say and giving excellent service. I only found DDM Works after joining this forum. I can't say enough about Dave and his people. When I first got my SS, I wanted a turbo. I contacted another company I seen on YouTube and they would not respond. So I found this forum which led to DDM Works. I called Dave and Angie with a list of questions a mile long. They took the time to answer every one. They didn't know me from Adam and still don't. I will get a turbo when my warranty runs out and it will be DDM Works where I go for all of it. These folks really know what good customer service is and deserve a big pat on the back. Thanks Dave and Angie. Hope to meet you folks in person soon.:)

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• 123hotdog

If you want to see anything DDM makes just look on my Sling or rabtech sling I think we have one of everything especially when it comes to Turbo's

Oh wait we don't have any of that Super Charger Stuff - skipped right over that entry level power and went right to the full throttle system.

Ok SC boys and girls I am just yankin your chain no need to get insulted......

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Superchargers are good for some things. They charge the batteries on Tesla cars quickly. 8o8o^^8)

I just kid. My slingshot is literally the poster child for what DDM can do when pushed to the extreme. I honestly can't see how a slingshot could run better, faster, quieter, smoother, or more dependably than the white beast. It is so good at producing power that it's just taken for granted that it will keep doing it over and over. The part that really amazes me...... I have shoved 21 pounds of boost down its intake at over 140mph and it was still pulling and asking for more boost. It literally sounds like a small jet engine when its making boost.

I guess i should stop for a minute and say thanks to Dave@DDMWorks and his crew. I hope they all know how much their friendship means to me. I am just proud DDM let's me be village idiot that shows their coolest stuff off. I will always do my best to put a good face forward and keep trying to push his products to the very ragged edge for them.

Thank you again Dave and crew for the opportunity. I hope I never let ya down.

P.S. The craziest thing so far.....Even my dumb ass can't kill his engine and turbo parts.8o8o^^