Maybe I am Just Paranoid

• After watching the turbocharger group buy fiasco, I would have to have anything from Hahn delivered and installed on my Sling before I would even consider paying for them and he would have to be the only one with the product for sale on the planet.

NO HAHN FOR ME!

I can understand your rationale and your opinion. I am sure that Bill will be the first one to say that it didn't go anywhere near as planned for many reasons that were out of his control. But you can't lose fact of one basic thing. This all started by Bill offering a major discount on an already reasonably priced turbo system. He probably would have sold as many as he did over time to probably the same buyers at full price had he not come out with this major price savings to forum members. He is an honest person who unfortunately ran into a perfect storm during this time frame. I don't believe that anyone did not ultimately receive their items. Could the communications have been better? I know there's no doubt that there could have been. But there also no doubt that Bill Hahn's system for the slingshot provides a performance improvement that is second to none while remaining relatively safe when operated properly. You might want to judge him by his future performances and not of his past shortfalls as there aren't too many small businesses that could have navigated their way through the issues he has to deal with. I'm only a few miles away from his new shop and go there quite frequently and see nothing but an improved environment for the slingshot community

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE