Maybe I am Just Paranoid

• Thanks, Rab. I don't expect there to be much change in our section going forward. Honestly, Bill had to convince me that deleting that thread was the right thing to do, as I feared the pushback more than pretty much anything. And I didn't fully realize I would be recognized as "that guy from the other site" when I posted here yesterday. :P I probably should have more fully explained that initially, but hey, we live and we learn. In any event, I think everyone is clear on my role with Hahn now, and that should be a solid basis for everyone to work from.

Looking forward to getting to know the guys over here as I get more comfortable in my new role with Bill and his company.

• Thanks, Rab. I don't expect there to be much change in our section going forward. Honestly, Bill had to convince me that deleting that thread was the right thing to do, as I feared the pushback more than pretty much anything. And I didn't fully realize I would be recognized as "that guy from the other site" when I posted here yesterday. :P I probably should have more fully explained that initially, but hey, we live and we learn. In any event, I think everyone is clear on my role with Hahn now, and that should be a solid basis for everyone to work from.

Looking forward to getting to know the guys over here as I get more comfortable in my new role with Bill and his company.

All I can say to that is "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT"

• Orangeman be nice... 8)

I gotta be honest. That was funny and far more nice than I was going to be. But I decided that I won't air my grievances Festivus style.

I'm still NA and like it that way BUT I am part of this community and just because I didn't experience what every other member who purchased experienced doesn't mean I am not more than bothered by some of the statements and removal of content.

I will sit back and see how much is lip service and how much is money where their mouth is real

• Some of you may have noticed that I liked WERA689 'S posts , please don't get me wrong , I do not like the way Bill handled his business and the way his customers were treated. But I do like that his new PR man / customer service consultant ,or whatever you want to call him (ultimately under Bills authority ) stepped forward and voluntarily announced to everybody what was happening with the company and the new direction they are trying to take. That has to be considered a form of better transparency in my mind and that I liked.

• Some of you may have noticed that I liked WERA689 'S posts , please don't get me wrong , I do not like the way Bill handled his business and the way his customers were treated. But I do like that his new PR man / customer service consultant ,or whatever you want to call him (ultimately under Bills authority ) stepped forward and voluntarily announced to everybody what was happening with the company and the new direction they are trying to take. That has to be considered a form of better transparency in my mind and that I liked.

It's a step in the right direction only. No participation ribbons from me. The proof is in the pudding. Posting to say hi doesn't change the communication challenges of the past. It doesn't answer the delivery by x date or money back, it doesn't hold feet to the fire when the evidence is deleted. I want Bill to do well don't get me wrong but I was raised in a time where if you screwed the pooch you couldn't just delete the thread - you had to take your beating and prove everyday that the mistake is behind you. Silencing critics wasn't an option. I'll shut up

• It's a step in the right direction only. No participation ribbons from me. The proof is in the pudding. Posting to say hi doesn't change the communication challenges of the past. It doesn't answer the delivery by x date or money back, it doesn't hold feet to the fire when the evidence is deleted. I want Bill to do well don't get me wrong but I was raised in a time where if you screwed the pooch you couldn't just delete the thread - you had to take your beating and prove everyday that the mistake is behind you. Silencing critics wasn't an option. I'll shut up

Here Here I have been there and done that twice, but no more

• Deleting the post seems like trying to brush the bad reputation that he earned under the rug, that just feels shady and does nothing but makes me distrust the company even more.

Since Hahn is no longer a vendor rabtech could restore the section as a read only archive, why should "their right to delete/sensor" still apply when they haven't been a vendor for a long time specially given the way they went out .

As many know there was a lot of useful info there aside from the asinine group buy debacle.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• +1

• Lock the comments and keep the tech info....maybe clean up some of the really bad posts if needed .....and maybe put an “explanation of events for clarification purposes” as the very first post of the thread, as the administrator.

As a technically new company/owner/management or whatever....let the new reputation good or bad dictate the future involvement.

A bad reputation sometimes lasts forever...very hard to prove you’ve changed.

I don’t have any skin in this game .....just a comment from a neutral position....trying to show impartiality....objectively looking at both sides of the issue.

• Not by a long shot. He's made the relocation to Beach Street Daytona Beach FL. He has all his equipment installed and working. He's in the process of finishing up his showroom and a few projects in the shop as well as ramping back up his production of parts and pieces. He's going to have his grand opening during bike week next month. I'm sure he's going to be able to hire and keep more and better employees now that he's no longer out in the woods.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE