New staff at Hahn RaceCraft!

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Hey guys. My name is Neil (aka WERA689 on some of the other sites you may know). I've been hired by Bill to take over as the customer service 'face' of Hahn RaceCraft going forward. I've moved from Atlanta to Daytona Beach to make this possible. I'm posting here from his account as I haven't yet gotten direct access to the vendor account...that will be happening as soon as I contact the site Admins here.

As I said, some of you may know me from the "other site", as I was Admin over there since that site's inception. For further background, I have over 30 years in the powersports industry under my belt, as everything from apprentice mechanic to parts manager, dealing mostly with the major Japanese brands, but also dealing with a few of the major European brands as well. I also have extensive experience in social media, which should be a major benefit to me and to all of you here.

Anyway, we wanted to let you know that I'm here now, and that I'll be your first contact with Hahn RaceCraft for most all product questions, orders, follow-ups, and most any other reason you may want or need to contact us. I'm still getting up to speed on this forum, so if there are any of you out there with unfilled orders, unanswered questions, or the like, please reach out to me here, and I'll be happy to follow up for you.

Meanwhile, know that I'm here now to answer your questions and resolve any issues you may have open with us. And know also that we're getting very close to re-launching operations in our new location in Daytona Beach. My being here should help immensely towards that happening, by freeing Bill up to concentrate on shop operations, rather than customer relations. Stay tuned...we'll have much more information coming soon. We have some existing projects that still need to get finished first. We don't plan to fully resume normal operations until those are satisfied--i.e. we won't be accepting new orders until these existing commitments are completed. But Bill has some very cool new products in the design phase, and the announcements, when they come, should really excite you all.

I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to working with you all to help you make your Slingshots 'yours'!