7 Days of Christmas Specials - Coming SOON.

• lrobbi - once again, I am astounded by the clean and thorough packing job on your stuff. I think he probably could have pitched them out of the truck driving by at 30 miles an hour, and they would still be in perfect condition. Can't wait to get all this installed!

• lrobbi - once again, I am astounded by the clean and thorough packing job on your stuff. I think he probably could have pitched them out of the truck driving by at 30 miles an hour, and they would still be in perfect condition. Can't wait to get all this installed!

But KayTwo , do you know how to use that file or read the instructions?

Somebody told me that Heather did all that stuff, I don’t know but JUST SAYIN!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I know for a fact that KayTwo can handle a wrench. On our Epic Journey my seat belt came loose because I forgot to double check my work when I got interrupted while installing the four point harness. I did a quick install of the bolt for the regular seat belt and when we got to Sundre I saw Jared reinstall my regular belt and four point restraint and everything is still where it should be. I think he just has a great

system going for himself. Heck I cant even get the wife to help clean Ruby Too much less wrench on her.:thumbsup:

• Thanks to EVERYONE and special thanks to all who purchased the R-Shot Accessories. KayTwo thanks for making that great video, I appreciate it and I am happy that it was a clean install - yep KayTwo can in fact swing a wrench! :thumbsup: I am working hard to get ALL the orders out, some are going out today and many are at the Powder Coater and a few have to be made.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Irobbi just wanted to let you know that I received my custom headlight covers today and could not believe how well packaged they were and how detailed the instructions were. Every thing I need to install is included, plus a few extra goodies. I have purchased quite a few Mods since purchasing my SS, but none this well packaged and with instructions this detailed. This want be my last purchase from RShotAccessories. I just wish your rear wind screen would fit a slingshot with the Slingshade. I would purchase it in a heartbeat. Maybe you should make one!! Hint hint. Thanks again Lewis and have a happy new year. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Bobby

:SUNSETSS:

• @Irobbi just wanted to let you know that I received my custom headlight covers today and could not believe how well packaged they were and how detailed the instructions were. Every thing I need to install is included, plus a few extra goodies. I have purchased quite a few Mods since purchasing my SS, but none this well packaged and with instructions this detailed. This want be my last purchase from RShotAccessories. I just wish your rear wind screen would fit a slingshot with the Slingshade. I would purchase it in a heartbeat. Maybe you should make one!! Hint hint. Thanks again Lewis and have a happy new year. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Bobby

:SUNSETSS:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• thanks SlingSC - very happy you received the new headlight wire covers. Happy New Year and my wife just mentioned that I should design a windscreen that will fit the SlingShade. So - I will take a closer look and see the possibilities on this. Thanks!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Sorry no updates at this time. This may take some time as I will have to get someone who has the SlingShade (that is in my area) take pictures and measurments and to several test fittings. I will be asking a person that is less than hour away from me if I can make a few trips to his house to inpect and see if it is feasable.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,