7 Days of Christmas Specials - Coming SOON.

• DAY 4, #4 - Cover your wires at a discount!!!!

Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

1. R-SHOT EZ-Out Drivers side handle; SALE Price: 129.00 Reg. 179.00 Over a $50.00 SAVINGS....

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 savings (Will not fit SLR models)

3. R-SHOT Center Dash Waterfall piece. SALE Price: 34.00 Reg. 46.00

4. Headlight WIRE Covers, SALE Price: $54.00, Reg. $69.00 an incredible discount on one of our best selling items.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Day 5, #5 - R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover

- Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

1. R-SHOT EZ-Out Drivers side handle; SALE Price: 129.00 Reg. 179.00 Over a $50.00 SAVINGS....

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 savings (Will not fit SLR models)

3. R-SHOT Center Dash Waterfall piece. SALE Price: 34.00 Reg. 46.00

4. Headlight WIRE Covers, SALE Price: $54.00, Reg. $69.00 an incredible discount on one of our best selling items.

5. R-SHOT Valley Coil Pack Cover, SALE PRICE $53.00, Reg 65.00 - this Coil Pack Cover IS DIFFERENT from ALL others - priced right!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• ON SALE NOW!!

This SALE on the Drivers SIDE... is the Lowest ever OFFERED

Lets talk WATERFALL Center Piece Dress UP!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - just posted!!!

6. R-SHOT Windscreen... THE hottest Selling and most functional windscreen made for the POLARIS Slingshot. THIS is ON SALE at the CHEAPEST ever offered, $165.00 - Reg. $210.00 Please don't miss this, it will never be at this price again... I promise you!... this is huge SAVINGS - KayTwo please do the MATH my brother. THE BEST WINDSCREEN for the Polaris SLINGSHOT, and it works!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• Will the windscreen fit a slingshot with a SLINGSHADE?

:SUNSETSS:

Hi, SlingSC

Unfortunately it will not work with the SlingsShade. Sorry, it does work with MeanSling, Bullet Speed and Twist Dynamics Tops.

thanks

Lewis

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• KayTwo , I will let you know in a couple of months, just order mine in red but it will be a couple of months before it is warm enough to ride here.:thumbsup: Just got finished having our Christmas here and already spending my Christmas money. Yay

No Snow going to ride Christmas eve and Christmas day..... Not to cold in Northern Indiana for a short ride... Have to see what happens for New years...

• 7. R-SHOT ENGINE Dress up kit. The Engine Dress Up Kit is a four piece kit that make hides a few area of the engine and smooths out the look of the engine bay. SALE PRICE: $149.00 plus shipping. Full COLOR instructions and the kit is easy to install. Reg. price is $219.00

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• 7. R-SHOT ENGINE Dress up kit. The Engine Dress Up Kit is a four piece kit that make hides a few area of the engine and smooths out the look of the engine bay. SALE PRICE: $149.00 plus shipping. Full COLOR instructions and the kit is easy to install. Reg. price is $219.00

31.963470319634 % off full retail! A STEAL OF A DEAL!

• AND i must add Slingrazor Engine bay!

These are older pictures but you can see the creative and attention to detail he has done to make his own Engine bay stand out!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,