7 Days of Christmas Specials - Coming SOON.

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Starting the evening of the 17th of December, R-Shot Accessories will have its 7 days of Christmas specials. Each day I will add one item to the list and mark the item down on sale for serious savings. These 7 items will be on sale from the 18th through the 24th of December.

- Example of items will be R-Shot Footrest, and R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover along with many other items.

Please tune in for these great specials, and grab a few gifts for yourself and maybe a friend. These specials will be greater than I have ever offered off any of these products in the past. Believe me, you will not get it cheaper any other time of the year. Santa is in town and he is in good spirits... and I spiked the egg nog :thumbsup:.

- Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

1. R-SHOT EZ-Out Drivers side handle; SALE Price: 129.00 Reg. 179.00 Over a $50.00 SAVINGS....

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 savings (Will not fit SLR models)

3. R-SHOT Center Dash Waterfall piece. SALE Price: 34.00 Reg. 46.00

4. Headlight WIRE Covers, SALE Price: $54.00, Reg. $69.00 an incredible discount on one of our best selling items.

5. R-SHOT Valley Coil Pack Cover, SALE PRICE $53.00, Reg 65.00 - this Coil Pack Cover IS DIFFERENT from ALL others - priced right!

6. R-SHOT Windscreen... THE Hottest Selling and most functional windscreen made for the POLARIS Slingshot. THIS is ON SALE at the CHEAPEST ever offered, $165.00 - Reg. $210.00 Please don't miss this, it will never be at this price again... I promise you!... this is huge SAVINGS - KayTwo please do the MATH my brother. THE BEST WINDSCREEN for the Polaris SLINGSHOT, and it works!!

Thanks

http://www.RShotAccessories.com

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and get a FREE R-SHOT Hat: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQsKjFmdfku_yzw0E5RV-Q

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited 9 times, last by lrobbi ().

• Not to put a damper on your Christmas spirit, but aren't there 12 days of Christmas? What are you, some sort of Slingshot Grinch?

:00008172::00008172::00008172:

Nothing but love, brother!

LOL... I only have so many products to offer :00008356: But they are 7 of "THE BEST... 7 BEST DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" :00008040:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

1. R-SHOT EZ-Out Drivers side handle; SALE Price: 129.00 Reg. 179.00 Over a $50.00 SAVINGS....

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 SAVINGS (Will not fit SLR models)

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited 3 times, last by lrobbi ().

• Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 Savings (Will not fit SLR models)

4. Headlight WIRE Covers, SALE Price: $54.00, Reg. $69.00 an incredible discount on one of our best selling items.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited 2 times, last by lrobbi ().

• THIRD Item up - http://www.rshotaccessories.com

Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

2. R-SHOT Ride or Die Foot Rest. SALE Price: 99.00 Reg, 139.00 - Over $39.00 Savings (Will not fit SLR models)

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• They might. But I guess the rabble-rousers don't...and it was worth it just to razz you! 8o8o

you keep my blood pressure up... LOL LMAO :) u know I am disable vet. LOL

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• MACAWS told me you were disabled, but I thought he was just talking about you being AIR FORCE! :00008172::00008172::00008172:

😂😂😂

:00008172::00008356::00008356: oooh shit... I just read this and spit up my RUM and Coke... Damn u !!! :00008172:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,