Any small business Saturday gen 1 bag orders please read.

• Got mine in Patrick. I thought they were ok until I tried to put them on the hoops. You are correct, they are sewn wrong. I am planning to check tomorrow with a shop here that makes boat covers and see if they can sew them on correctly.

• Im very sorry guys. We are looking into this further. Basically selling these below cost as it was. Just wanted to try and salvage a little of our cost back.

Anyone who ordered them PM me and I'll get with Tina regarding your refund.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Im very sorry guys. We are looking into this further. Basically selling these below cost as it was. Just wanted to try and salvage a little of our cost back.

Anyone who ordered them PM me and I'll get with Tina regarding your refund.

PM sent

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just wondering Patrick, shouldn't the manufacturer refund your money? They are the ones that messed them up.

Its being worked on. Originally they were made wrong as in being the first generation design and not the revised Gen2s. We struck a deal to reduce cost and to work it out further compensation down the road when we placed our 4th stocking order. We flipped back and forth as to whether to sell them or not. The bags original had been shipped out incorrectly as Gen2s but all those customers were shipped out the correct bags and we eat the cost. Because the rain flap and some other things were the main problem (noticed at that time) we never installed them. Fast forward to the Black Friday / small business weekend we thought we would offer up a killer deal and give you guys a break on expensive SS parts. Well it bit us bad and come to find out these bags have had the strap sewn on wrong from the start. It never crossed out minds that the straps were wrong. Lesson learned.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Its being worked on. Originally they were made wrong as in being the first generation design and not the revised Gen2s. We struck a deal to reduce cost and to work it out further compensation down the road when we placed our 4th stocking order. We flipped back and forth as to whether to sell them or not. The bags original had been shipped out incorrectly as Gen2s but all those customers were shipped out the correct bags and we eat the cost. Because the rain flap and some other things were the main problem (noticed at that time) we never installed them. Fast forward to the Black Friday / small business weekend we thought we would offer up a killer deal and give you guys a break on expensive SS parts. Well it bit us bad and come to find out these bags have had the strap sewn on wrong from the start. It never crossed out minds that the straps were wrong. Lesson learned.

I know you guys are going to take it personally anyway, but you shouldn't. Mistakes happen. It's only when people have no remorse or desire to make it right that it becomes a problem. You guys are fine.

• I bought the Gen 1 bags before the sale and felt I got a great value. If I paid the sale price, I would ignore this issue and make them work on the Sling or use them for something else. I definitely would not return them. I mean, 25 bucks, what's that?

1) About a tank of gas in the Sling.

2) Less than my medical co-pay.

3) Just a tad more than my shipping cost on most of my parts.

4) Close to the cost of dinner for two at happy hour - if you don't have drinks (untested theory).

5) The amount of change in my 'ashtray'.

If you had noticed this defect and advertised it you might have come up with a price of, oh I don't know, 25 bucks?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Mine are fine and will work great, sorry for the roll hoop on the floor but my sling has been torn apart sense Sept. and I have no desire to work on it,.. again, thank you Ruptured Duck for an awesome product

By the way. I have to wrap them up and put them under the tree,... so don't say anything!;)

• Mine are fine and will work great, sorry for the roll hoop on the floor but my sling has been torn apart sense Sept. and I have no desire to work on it,.. again, thank you Ruptured Duck for an awesome product

By the way. I have to wrap them up and put them under the tree,... so don't say anything!;)

Brother - the roll hoops are supposed to be attached to your Slingshot then the bags get attached