How-To add Air Ride Discconect Switch (Stop Battery Drain)

• I am going down the path of killing the power to the air ride system to stop parasitic battery drain while the Slingshot is sitting for any length. I have read the WiFi signal is supposed to turn off after 24hrs of inactivity but don't believe this is actually happening with my system. I am still testing the draw from the air ride system to get to the bottom of it all.

In the interim, my plan is to install a factory looking rocker switch in the factory location to kill power to the air ride system. Would like to hear from you all on the best place to interrupt power for the system?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• My plan is to use a stock style lighted switch. The Dorman 85922 20a lighted switch seems to fit the bill.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/de…922/4176918?q=85922&pos=1

Now I need to figure out what gauge wire is suitable to interrupt the hard wired power for the air ride system.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• On second thought... How do I get the lighted switch to only light with ignition? Hmmm. Might have to go non illuminated.

• Lighted switch will work per research.

I don't want to disconnect the entire battery for possible loss of stored data. Which in turn makes me think that each time I re-power the air ride, I will need to re-calibrate the digital sys. Hmmm. This has me reconsidering the whole thing.

Mitch RevDynamics can you comment?