• I stopped using F11. I liked it, but I think it is very over priced. Been using Lucas Slick Mist instead and when I tested them side by side the lucas repelled water better and shined just as well.

Been thinking of giving HydroSilex a try. It seems to be well regarded HydroSilex Rechargee

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I stopped using F11. I liked it, but I think it is very over priced. Been using Lucas Slick Mist instead and when I tested them side by side the lucas repelled water better and shined just as well.

Been thinking of giving HydroSilex a try. It seems to be well regarded HydroSilex Rechargee

I have used the Lucas every since they came out with it. I have not used the interior stuff yet. I use the tire and trim to spray/clean the lower side of the hood, mine is black unpainted. Just cover the engine and front end and spray and let sit. It will look like you just washed the under side of the hood.

• I have used the Lucas every since they came out with it. I have not used the interior stuff yet. I use the tire and trim to spray/clean the lower side of the hood, mine is black unpainted. Just cover the engine and front end and spray and let sit. It will look like you just washed the under side of the hood.

I got a kit of all three of the Lucas products and really like them all

• I guess this thread was well timed - I have been wanting to try the HydroSilex Recharge. It seems to be well regarded by the people on my detailers forum as it is actually a ceramic coating that does not require professional application

Anyway I just ordered a 16oz bottle its less than 1/2 the f11 cost so why not

• I guess this thread was well timed - I have been wanting to try the HydroSilex Recharge. It seems to be well regarded by the people on my detailers forum as it is actually a ceramic coating that does not require professional application

Anyway I just ordered a 16oz bottle its less than 1/2 the f11 cost so why not

I know that you will let us know how good/bad it is:D

• I know that you will let us know how good/bad it is:D

just be sure to remember that my review will no doubt be slanted by incredible cheapness

• I guess I am just a cheap skate, cheaper than all of y'all.

I ordered this stuff.

Collinite 845 Insulator Wax

They have been in the wax protection business since something like 1917.

You use very little of this stuff.

I put some in a 120ml bottle and used maybe a fingers width out of that bottle to wax my new 2018 Honda Clarity.

And the good thing is you put it on EVERYTHING, Glass, Plastic, Wheels, Black Plastic, EVERYTHING.

Easy on, wait 15 minutes for haze, Easy OFF.

It seems to be doing good so far, but time will tell as this car goes through a auto car wash every week.