Drive shaft grease zerk

• Does anyone know if there is a grease zerk on the 2018 SL model. I have looked at mine and there seems to be one BUT I can't get my needle point grease tip to insert any grease. Trust me I have tried and I don't feel the little ball on the tip of the zerk going in at all. All I get is grease coming out from the side.

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• Are you sure the point of your grease tip is small enough? Some of the adapters I've seen have larger points than others. This is the adapter I use - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CCIM1A

Are you sure the point of your grease tip is small enough? Some of the adapters I've seen have larger points than others. This is the adapter I use - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CCIM1A

That's not the one I have. I use the one most people here use I think it's the 5803 or something like that. I might have to grind mine down a bit. Will give it another shot later today to see. Thanks bud

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• That's not the one I have. I use the one most people here use I think it's the 5803 or something like that. I might have to grind mine down a bit. Will give it another shot later today to see. Thanks bud

yes, the Lincoln 5803 is the one I use and you shouldn't have to grind it. Try again and line it up straight and push hard, sometimes the little ball in the zerk can get gummed up and be hard to push

I lube mine by coming at it through the drink cup holders. I look through the back hole and put my hand holding the hose with the needle through the front hole. with my sling on the flat in neutral I can roll it back or forward until I get a good straight shot at it like this

i-rKmDNZ5-XL.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That's not the one I have. I use the one most people here use I think it's the 5803 or something like that. I might have to grind mine down a bit. Will give it another shot later today to see. Thanks bud

yes, the Lincoln 5803 is the one I use and you shouldn't have to grind it. Try again and line it up straight and push hard, sometimes the little ball in the zerk can get gummed up and be hard to push

I lube mine by coming at it through the drink cup holders. I look through the back hole and put my hand holding the hose with the needle through the front hole. with my sling on the flat in neutral I can roll it back or forward until I get a good straight shot at it like this

i-rKmDNZ5-XL.jpg

This is the only one that will fit without some work.

i-rKmDNZ5-XL.jpg

Use a 1/8 inch pipe nipple to replace the hose and it makes it even easier. You can grease with just one hand

Are you sure the point of your grease tip is small enough? Some of the adapters I've seen have larger points than others. This is the adapter I use - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CCIM1A