Increase in Used Slingshot Sales, Why

• I think the issue of the Slingshot not being enough like a car for some people is a good and valid statement, but I'll expand the thought a little more.

We as a culture are addicted to comfort and ease of living. Everything has a gadget or widget to make it more comfortable, or easier to accomplish.

The Slingshot can only be made just so comfortable. You're gonna get hot. You're gonna get cold, or wet, or dirty....and I think a lot of people aren't up for that kind of fun anymore.

So what your saying is that we all are a bunch of pus>>>>>>>>>> :00007510:

:00008698:   :00000156:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I think the issue of the Slingshot not being enough like a car for some people is a good and valid statement, but I'll expand the thought a little more.

We as a culture are addicted to comfort and ease of living. Everything has a gadget or widget to make it more comfortable, or easier to accomplish.

The Slingshot can only be made just so comfortable. You're gonna get hot. You're gonna get cold, or wet, or dirty....and I think a lot of people aren't up for that kind of fun anymore.

Damn! I did not know all of that came with the Slingshot

• I'd love to ride more, but I have 3 young daughters and a momma that will kill me out of jealousy if I'm riding and having fun while she's corralling 3 youngins...

So... Mine sits in garage for than I'd like. I think I'm only at 14k miles, but she's mine, custom, and I just like staring at her 🤤 😍...

But when I do ride, I ride hard and even bang her up 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh well, wish I was retired!

• Sounds to me like you're doing all the right things. We all wish it was nothing but leisure time but life dictates differently. And with 3 daughters it's obvious that you bang her up. Wait...did I get that right?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'd love to ride more.........

Oh well, wish I was retired!

Hey Marco, just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you have more time to ride. :( I have worked much harder now that I’m retired than I ever did when I “worked” for a living. ||

But, I’ve lost weight and am in better shape than I have been in for 30+ years! I do have a lot more aches and pains and I have to take more naps though. :rolleyes:

• Hey Marco, just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you have more time to ride. :( I have worked much harder now that I’m retired than I ever did when I “worked” for a living. ||

But, I’ve lost weight and am in better shape than I have been in for 30+ years! I do have a lot more aches and pains and I have to take more naps though. :rolleyes:

The thing is, THAT YOU CAN WORK/PLAY WHEN YOU WANT TO

• I'd love to ride more, but I have 3 young daughters and a momma that will kill me out of jealousy if I'm riding and having fun while she's corralling 3 youngins...

So... Mine sits in garage for than I'd like. I think I'm only at 14k miles, but she's mine, custom, and I just like staring at her 🤤 😍...

Why aren't you riding back and forth to work? Do we have to think of everything for you?? LOL

• if I could quit adding stuff to it and the weather would cooperate then I would be driving mine more lol. I think I might be close to 3K miles lol. I do drive it back and forth to work, especially during the summer. I have owned it now 1 year and 1 month lol. I think I am really around 2800 miles maybe lol.

• if I could quit adding stuff to it and the weather would cooperate then I would be driving mine more lol. I think I might be close to 3K miles lol. I do drive it back and forth to work, especially during the summer. I have owned it now 1 year and 1 month lol. I think I am really around 2800 miles maybe lol.

Each of us use it how we see best, for whatever reasons. I put more on mine in the first 3 weeks than that! I've had mine for 2 1/2 years or 30 months on Thanksgiving this Thursday. I live in mid state Indiana, so we have our share of bad weather. My SS has over 36k on it, although it's only been out a couple time in the past month due to weather or other reasons. Nothing wrong with it though, other than one hood latch doesn't always catch like it should. Been working on that.....

Eat your heart out 75,000 miles in 3 years 9 months

• Hey Marco, just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you have more time to ride. :( I have worked much harder now that I’m retired than I ever did when I “worked” for a living. ||

Geez, way to burst my bubble... 😢

And KayTwo ,because I drop off and pick up girls from school too. My wife and I tag team. I take oldest in morning, she takes other 2. I pick up other 2 in afternoon and she picks up oldest. Teamwork makes the dream work... And the banging work... You got that right SlingLow 😉

• Geez, way to burst my bubble... 😢

And KayTwo ,because I drop off and pick up girls from school too. My wife and I tag team. I take oldest in morning, she takes other 2. I pick up other 2 in afternoon and she picks up oldest. Teamwork makes the dream work... And the banging work... You got that right SlingLow 😉

Hey buddy, when my kids were in 1st and 2nd I used to take them (one at a time) to school on my Norton. All the other kids were jealous. :D Of course it was only about 6-8 blocks in a residential area. ;)