I hope everyone like the new look and the features.

• Yall dont see this?

You wont see a header on an Ipad or tablet. Just thought I would toss that out there......

I'm in Edge on Win10Pro. I see just what you have posted here. And on another note, I'm getting used to the new server software setup here, and there are very few downsides and most you have already addressed. But there are some upsides, and I'd not lose those for anything! The biggest one is that when I hit the Dashboard, it now shows not only any Notifications and messages, but also all unread threads that I've not visited.

Thanks for all you do Rab! DER is able to get on with phone now (found and changed password) but not on his Ipad yet. He emailed you at the address you gave me for him.

• I'm in Edge on Win10Pro. I see just what you have posted here. And on another note, I'm getting used to the new server software setup here, and there are very few downsides and most you have already addressed. But there are some upsides, and I'd not lose those for anything! The biggest one is that when I hit the Dashboard, it now shows not only any Notifications and messages, but also all unread threads that I've not visited.

Thanks for all you do Rab! DER is able to get on with phone now (found and changed password) but not on his Ipad yet. He emailed you at the address you gave me for him.

I am working with him... I told him to try one of the other web site addresses. That may get his browser to start filling in the new site data. It is weird that some have trouble getting the site to come up and for others it comes right up. I actually had a bit of trouble the first day. My ISP was not sending me to the correct server. It finally updated and gave me the correct pages. That was Centurylink just being slow on updating the records...

Hey that gives me an Idea.. Lets try something..... type this...... https://74.208.242.19 and hit enter.. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT SEARCHING for this ... It has to be put in the address bar.

• Hey that gives me an Idea.. Lets try something..... type this...... https://74.208.242.19 and hit enter.. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT SEARCHING for this ... It has to be put in the address bar.

Got the message "This site is not secure" with a red triangle and an exclamation point. (I'm running a loaded workstation here, others may have varied results)

I'm good here at home and at work. Thanks for all you do, once again!

• Got the message "This site is not secure" with a red triangle and an exclamation point. (I'm running a loaded workstation here, others may have varied results)

I'm good here at home and at work. Thanks for all you do, once again!

same here . Phone works fine but not I pad

• How to delete a saved password from iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad

1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
    2. Tap Accounts & Passwords.
    3. Tap App & Website Passwords.
    4. Use Touch ID if prompted to sign in to see your passwords.
    5. Tap the login details for the website for which you want to remove the password.

How do you delete saved passwords on iPad? How to delete saved passwords on iPad, iPod, iPhone

1. Open the 'Settings' menu.
    2. Click on 'Safari' then under general, click on 'Passwords & AutoFill'
    3. Click on 'Saved Passwords'
    4. If your device has a passcode, you will need to enter it.
    5. A list of saved accounts will be displayed. ...
    6. Click on the account you want to delete the saved password for. ...
    7. Click 'Delete' in the top left.
  • I still dont think the emails are going out... I am going to have to take a break. Besides getting frustrated with this email issue I'm getting headache... Its time to sleep for a few hours... Ill be back up shortly. I stop being productive when I get frustrated... I think Im being blocked upstream and nothing I do is going to fix it. Im going to have to call or email my hosting service and see what is causing this.

Ill be back on in just a little bit...

• rabtech thanks for working with me. It has to be a challenge to get this job done but I think you're handling it well. I'm a happy camper now. Just trying to learn how it all works again but not that much different. A HUGE Thank You for the commitment you have made to this forum. I'm not a high volume poster but this is my go to place for info & entertainment and YOU keep making it better & better !!!

THANK YOU

• it is not showing up on mine, I don't want to have to look at every post to show that it is read. I liked when you could click on mark all as read and be done.

It's a small checkmark at the far right of a light blue bar just below the 1st banner ad and above the word 'FORUM'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)