Front tire

• I was tinkering on my sling...and a thought came to mind. Would/could, a 305 tire fit on the front? Again... it's just a pondering thought.

Drive so you can drive tomorrow, and remember that fun is always on the sunny side up.

• Probably only if they wash it by driving in the rain and I know some that that is the only way there Slingshot gets cleaned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

• Probably only if they wash it by driving in the rain and I know some that that is the only way there Slingshot gets cleaned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Mine has never been washed, it has never had water on it except in the rain. But I do keep it clean and have 75,000 miles on it in all kinds of weather and one trip down a ditch for around 25 yards. We did use a pressure washer on that one to get rid of the Georgia clay. Even has more than a few plus 300 mile days in the rain and left home home for Murphy, N.C. while a hurricane was making land fall.

• I am going to search for a couple SLR rear rims and tires. Put them up front and go for a spin...in the spring...sadly. The down time will let me do some searching.

Drive so you can drive tomorrow, and remember that fun is always on the sunny side up.