Small list of great vendors

• Several really good people will cross your path while you're member of the SSC "Slingshot Community".

@Bill from Hahn RaceCraft is one ....I briefly spoke to him at the FIRM TRACK DAY and my take on him is what you see now... Straight forward been there done that type of businessperson that takes his time to deal with questions about his products that he himself and crew have tested and developed based on usage and experience. He will not sell you a product that has not been Hahnonizd before it reaches the streets.

@Noel Hughes is another SS master mind that stands behind his products and will not hesitate to call you just to see how things come out with your install. He is a SS owner that enjoys the ride as much as the next guy you may be taking to him one day and never realize that he is the main guy in Cycle Springs and yes he is a business savvy individual whose first desire is to help you and put you back on the road ASAP. And is a pioneer in useful SS mods!

Shawn ....Service Manager at Cycle Sports in Orlando will do you good all the time no hassle customer service.Will not question a repair or warranty claim he will get it fixed for you.

With people like this this SS revelation can live on for many years only go wrong if Polaris or government decided to do something stupid but in the mean time friendships have been forged, money has been spent, ideas and home made mods have been the backbone of fabricators and in a way they feel part of us because they too use and put their lives in care of their products and those of competitive fabricators.
    And here is the catch I have never bought any of their products but I can tell the day I do I'll be getting quality and service rare commodities in other industries. So I'm happy that these people have my back and that of my fellow sling zombies for many years to come. :)

Thank guys

• People actually ask him for autographs - happens all the time. He is a class act. Served our country 30 years & now is a big wig for FAA

Here's a pic of Bruce Willis, then Tip. They really do look a lot alike... They say everyone has a doppelgänger!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• I agree. I'm actually putting off my 5,000 mile check up so I can get it done at SSITS. I just don't trust my local dealership. At the 500 mile check up they told me "it didn't have a drive shaft" ... "it was belt drive" Really ! :00008862::00008862:

• I agree. I'm actually putting off my 5,000 mile check up so I can get it done at SSITS. I just don't trust my local dealership. At the 500 mile check up they told me "it didn't have a drive shaft" ... "it was belt drive" Really ! :00008862::00008862:

Wait... What?!?! I've been lubing the grease zirc on the drive belt between the tranny & angle drive for no reason?!?! :00008862::00007956::00000004:

:00008172::00008356:

(First belt drive I've ever seen with U-joints)
    :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Very true words my friend. I am finding this just as close a community as any jeep, bike family I have been in,
    only difference being I feel like a kid again riding in my Sling!