SLING-A-RAMA

• SLING-A—RAMA are Vendor 2/3 days vendor shows in some major American cities promoted by Slingshotroadsters.
    We have contracted great discounted rates in hotels where the events will be held.
    Vendors will be setup in the parking lot where great deals and installs will take place.
    Registration is $20.00 pp which includes a free teeshirt.All profits from the registration fees will go to our charity The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
    To register go to our website:
    http://www.slingshotroadsters.com/events

• I'm guessing it will depend on where the show is for what vendors are coming. Will you be able to keep us informed when you know for sure who will be at which one?

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.

• I'm guessing it will depend on where the show is for what vendors are coming. Will you be able to keep us informed when you know for sure who will be at which one?

Slingshot Only will be the main vender at all of these events. Slingshot Roadsters and Slingshot Only owned by the same people.... I sure that at most locations there will be other vender invited.

• You are totally incorrect in your remarks.

You seem to have a lot of unfounded opinions when it comes down to our events.

Slingshot Roadsters is owned by Composite Exchange a company owned By Scott MacIndoe who also owns Slingshot Only.Each Company is run seperately.

Slingshot Roadsters was sold by myself to Scott MacIndoe with the agreement I stay on and I run Slingshot Roadsters.

Our policy for both Roadsters and Sling-A-Rama shows is ANY LEGITIMATE SLINGSHOT VENDOR who wants to participate in any event we do is more than welcome to participate in one or all of our events.

Slingmods a direct competitor of Slingshot Only are always invited to any event we do.They have shown at a few and when they are not there it is their decision.I would dearly love them to attend every event.

We have made Sling-A-Rama vendor events very low cost for the vendor.We would encourage all who wish to show signup.

• I registered for the Fallbrook / LA event as soon as it was announced - - very excited :P

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies