A PRAYER FOR A BROTHER

• He is recovering from his back surgery and doing well. Fortunately his heart issue is not bad enough for him to require action at this time - just going to monitor it closely. He is a tough ole bastard and will be back soon I’m sure!! I’ll tell him you asked.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• He is recovering from his back surgery and doing well. Fortunately his heart issue is not bad enough for him to require action at this time - just going to monitor it closely. He is a tough ole bastard and will be back soon I’m sure!! I’ll tell him you asked.

I Just got out of the hospital from having a stint put in my Aorta down where it splits off and goes down into the legs (doc says that stint looks like a miniature pair of jeans). But it took about 8 or so years for it to get large enough to put the stint in (It was 2.3 inches wide). If I hadn't needed to have a couple of large veins cleaned out via the cut and gut method it would of not been much pain to it. While he was at it he put another stint in my right leg. Overall this hobby gets a rating of SUCKS.

• I Just got out of the hospital from having a stint put in my Aorta down where it splits off and goes down into the legs (doc says that stint looks like a miniature pair of jeans). But it took about 8 or so years for it to get large enough to put the stint in (It was 2.3 inches wide). If I hadn't needed to have a couple of large veins cleaned out via the cut and gut method it would of not been much pain to it. While he was at it he put another stint in my right leg. Overall this hobby gets a rating of SUCKS.

:thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm back and thanks for the kind words and well wishes. This is going to be the LAST time I see the inside of a hospital for a while I hope. I'm done getting into this recovery mode feeling too old to move. I still have the pains, but it seems that it may not be from the back anymore. It's probably from the incision and not the joint (watch it guys, NOT that joint). Since they have to cut through muscle to install the bracket and hardware, it has to heal before the pain goes away. At least being able to not have to use the walker they got for me feels good. I did have to modify it some to make sure it fit my needs. No longer need it or a cane, so I'll probable be putting it up for sale on the market place

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm back and thanks for the kind words and well wishes. This is going to be the LAST time I see the inside of a hospital for a while I hope. I'm done getting into this recovery mode feeling too old to move. I still have the pains, but it seems that it may not be from the back anymore. It's probably from the incision and not the joint (watch it guys, NOT that joint). Since they have to cut through muscle to install the bracket and hardware, it has to heal before the pain goes away. At least being able to not have to use the walker they got for me feels good. I did have to modify it some to make sure it fit my needs. No longer need it or a cane, so I'll probable be putting it up for sale on the market place

Glad your back and doing well sir.

We knew they were ready to release you weeks and weeks ago since the hospital called to tell us you forged your Dr's hand writing and wrote a prescription for sponge baths 5 times per day - you dirty dirty man