A PRAYER FOR A BROTHER

• As many of you know I have faced many health challenges this year but thankfully I am well on my way to a full recovery. Unfortunately our brother, @funinthesun , has had health issues this year also and we have kinda been each other’s support group. While in the hospital having surgery on his back the Drs discovered a small aortic aneurysm. He is seeing a cardiologist as soon as possible to find out what they can do to repair it. Please keep him in your thoughts as will I for a speedy recovery. Everybody keep the wind in your face as long as you can - you never know what tomorrow might bring! Phil is tough as nails and I’m sure he will join me getting to see all of you again soon !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Prayers are with him. There are many things now available to treat his condition. Hopefully he will be with us for a long time to come. The success rate from surgical repair is about 95 percent nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

• As many of you know I have faced many health challenges this year but thankfully I am well on my way to a full recovery. Unfortunately our brother, @funinthesun , has had health issues this year also and we have kinda been each other’s support group. While in the hospital having surgery on his back the Drs discovered a small aortic aneurysm. He is seeing a cardiologist as soon as possible to find out what they can do to repair it. Please keep him in your thoughts as will I for a speedy recovery. Everybody keep the wind in your face as long as you can - you never know what tomorrow might bring! Phil is tough as nails and I’m sure he will join me getting to see all of you again soon !!!

you have it - FITS will be in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

As a side note this is really a blessing. They should be able to correct the aneurysm (my father had this surgery) and if it had not been found now it very likely could have killed him if it had burst.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

discovered a small aortic aneurysm

Hopefully this isn't going to be a big deal to fix. Best to funinthesun.

Since I have experience with stints (I have at least 5 of them) I'll show everybody some of the tools my doctor used on me (jk).

• Hopefully this isn't going to be a big deal to fix. Best to funinthesun.

Since I have experience with stints (I have at least 5 of them) I'll show everybody some of the tools my doctor used on me (jk).

Slightly off-topic, but medical-related humor -
    Before retiring, my Dad was an Assistant High School Principal with primary responsibility for substitutes and student discipline. He would reward some of his city students with trips to our farm in WV. One student stepped on an old fence post with a nail sticking up, so Dad took him to the local doctor for a tetanus shot. The doctor collected old medical instruments and when he came out to give the kid his tetanus shot, he had a very old and very large rusted hypodermic originally intended for large animals and with a really nasty-looking rusted needle. Dad said the poor kid's eyes got really big and he was about to freak out when the doctor started laughing and showed him the actual much smaller needle he was going to use!

• Sending good thoughts and juju for our family FITS!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1