Front end alignment

• What I learned at the shop today getting the front end looked at for adjustment...
    Was wearing the inside side wall about an inch on the front passenger side thus taking it in for a look see...

1) The camber was still in spec but just by a hair. New shims installed to bring it back in line. The tech said that
    with the 3 wheel configuration on the sling for some reason ( and he said there was an in house bulletin on this )
    this is the nature of the beast. Head scratcher on this one... so perhaps check yours as well.

2) Alignment was fine and all tire balance checked and all good. 23 point inspection and now my hood opens and
    closes like a dream!

All in all I found a new dealer. Del Amor Motorsports of Orange County. They knew I was going to wait while the
    work was done and they got me in and out in 3.5 hours, was kept up to date on the process and the staff was
    helpful and courteous. Worth the drive from Corona. My previous dealer I was using had my sling for 7 days
    changing out the break sensors ....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Does the Dealer do the laser alignment...I would recommend....

• Not sure about the laser alignment. All I know is That they backed me up a week so they could get all of the correct special tools from Polaris to do the alignment and check. Mine was the first one they have ever done. It drove like a dream on the way home and the wife and I will put another 150 to 200 miles on her today

• Was The old dealer doing it under warranty.....if so they need to get the ok from Polaris and if they didn’t have the parts on hand they had to wait for them to ship....might not have been totally their fault...

As far as his alignment explanation....??????
    Part of the correct alignment proceedure is making sure the tire air pressure is correct.
    Caster, camber and toe. All can be adjusted.

• No not a warranty item as it turns out. 180$ OTD . Very happy with everything as did ~200 miles today- mountain roads and all seems good

Was The old dealer doing it under warranty.....if so they need to get the ok from Polaris and if they didn’t have the parts on hand they had to wait for them to ship....might not have been totally their fault...

As far as his alignment explanation....??????
    Part of the correct alignment proceedure is making sure the tire air pressure is correct.
    Caster, camber and toe. All can be adjusted.