Insurance/ boring subject but wondering..

• I have a clean driving record, had a MC license for 45 years and have Progressive 250 / 500 insurance. Paying 1250.00/yr. is this reasonable with others out there?

I was with Progressive and paying about the same as you the first year. after that I switched, I think that it really helped when I found an Allstate agent who actually knew and understood what a slingshot was and he got me down to just over 600 a year.

his name is Kenneth Rickerd - goes by Kenny
    he owns the Allstate agency down here in LaQuinta

Address: 79255 CA-111 Ste 4, La Quinta, CA 92253
    Phone: (760) 564-2443

Tell him Edward Neal sent you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• @SoCal You will absolutely not do any better then Kenny at All State insurance. Edward Neal hooked me up, and my annual insurance went from over $1200 per year to below $550. Make sure you mention Edward, so whoever quotes you pulls his policy and writes it the same......... I was thrilled!

• @'edwardaneal looks like I’m going to be buying you lunch real soon! I just got off the phone with your agent and will be stacking my motorcycle and three other cars in there as well. With just the bike and the slingshot you saved me almost $700. Looks like killing time in the lounge is paying off today!! :00002485::00000441::00008040:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• $537 a year

It also depends on your credit score, location, business or pleasure, yearly mileage, type of coverage (full or liability), motor size (it’s considered a performance bike 2384 cc) color (gray is faster)

• @'edwardaneal looks like I’m going to be buying you lunch real soon! I just got off the phone with your agent and will be stacking my motorcycle and three other cars in there as well. With just the bike and the slingshot you saved me almost $700. Looks like killing time in the lounge is paying off today!! :00002485::00000441::00008040:

Thats fantastic!!!

So glad Kenny could help you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Geico, $180/year. Northern California, driver over 55.

That price would scare me to death...i would wonder if they picked the correct vehicle to insure. I have no tickets, no at fault accidents, multi car discount, multi policy discount, good credit and a long history of no claims. My Nationwide policy is 610 a year for full coverage with good coverage. You must have something on your insurance agent... Hell a golf cart with bald tires and a bent frame would cost more than that to insure with full coverage.

Now that I said that.... I bet you just paying liability coverage for that amount. .. ???

• That price would scare me to death...i would wonder if they picked the correct vehicle to insure. I have no tickets, no at fault accidents, multi car discount, multi policy discount, good credit and a long history of no claims. My Nationwide policy is 610 a year for full coverage with good coverage. You must have something on your insurance agent... Hell a golf cart with bald tires and a bent frame would cost more than that to insure with full coverage.
    Now that I said that.... I bet you just paying liability coverage for that amount. .. ???

Yes, liability only.

• I pay $505 a year on a the Slingshot only. That's full coverage with a $1000 deductible. My agent originally wanted $1300. I told him if I couldn't get it for $500 a year I just wouldn't buy one. That's full coverage with a purchase price of $30k

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I have GEICO For my house two cars and bikes.....But for some reason they won't insure Slingshots in Jersey....So before i could take it off the dealers lot i had to get Progressive insurance just for the SS...Full coverage 550 $....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I have 4 full-size vehicles...pickup truck and 3 high top vans...they are all coming in around $725 each... clean record, multi vehicle discounts. With the SS that’s about $3500 a year....and They have my house and business too...add at least $1500 more...