Don't read this if you get bored easily

• I've been trying to decide if I should go quietly into the night, make a big scene about or or just mention this in passing. Bottom line is that a few of you already know, so might as well let everyone in on it in case things don't go as planned. I'll be away from the forum for a few days at least as I head out before sunup to attempt a new chapter in my life called "pain free living". I'm not sure sure how successful it's going to be since 2018 has gone down as the year from hell for me. I'm putting my bet on tomorrow's surgery to end it all and close out the year on a high note. I'm going to have an SI joint fusion to my back. If successful, I should for the first time in over 12 years be opiod free, but more importantly, it should restore pain free movement and make me look more my age than an image of my grandfather. I'm not going to take a computer with me to the hospital as I'm hoping to get some needed sleep and follow post-op instructions to the best of my ability.

I picked up my 4-wheeled walker today, so I'll have time to plan on what mods to do when I get home. But I did try it out today and man does it roll down the hall like it already has a DDM supercharger on it. If you believe in the power of prayer, I could use some so I get some cute young nurses that will help make my hospital stay more enjoyable than it should. But the way this year has gone, I won't be surprised to end up with male nurses taking care of me.

I won't be here posting, but trust me, you all won't be out of my mind and heart while I go through this. Thanks for being part of my family; or more accurately, for allowing me to be part of yours.

Jim, if all goes well, my plans will be to see you early to mid December to finally accomplish what we've been discussing for 18 months. Thanks so much for your understanding and ability to change dates as my physical limitations had taken over my life.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I wish the best for you. I had the lower 3/4 4/5 fused in 2005. Because I had nothing in between them I was good for about 3 years. Pain free is relative now I still have to take 10/325 Norco/Hydrocodon at least 4 times a day to survive but at least my right leg does not disappear anymore and I do not have to be looking at it to walk. I delt with it for about 8 years before having the surgery. After surgery take care of yourself because even after the surgery you over work the Disc above and below the fusion.

• You will be in my prayers FITS not only for some hot young nurses, but also for a successful surgery and a pain free future. God Bless

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sending good juju your way. We will all be here when you return. Speedy recovery FITS!!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1