SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2019

• Well I have to say had a great time with all of you , with some special rides I would have never seen, special thanks to Bubblehead an Janet for those beautiful views. Got to meet some new folks like BACKWARDS LARRY. Also have to mention new coonass friends SCRATCH and PEDAL PUSHER. Hope the tears have quite flowing.

After leaving on Sunday at 8 got to west side of Little Rock then 13 hours home I now officially have the riding disease called FLAT BUTT SYNDROME.

I have to say 2670 miles round trip most of you might get same.

You need to ask these new folks why I called their names out

Don't tell my secret.....lol......

• Did anyone else come home with no-see-ums bites all over them? I'm desperately hoping it's those gnats and not bed bug bites.... it's only on exposed areas of my skin, but I have so damn many bites...

• Did anyone else come home with no-see-ums bites all over them? I'm desperately hoping it's those gnats and not bed bug bites.... it's only on exposed areas of my skin, but I have so damn many bites...

The nats were definitely out at the fairgrounds I was slapping ever few seconds but I don’t see any bites....

• The nats were definitely out at the fairgrounds I was slapping ever few seconds but I don’t see any bites....

I'm particularly allergic to bug bites so it may be just me. Itchy!! I usually check thoroughly for bed bug signs in every place I stay at, but I was just so tired when I got in I said "what's the chances?" Now I don't know. So everything I brought is still out in the garage until I can determine if this is those NC gnats or something else... :(

• [quote='studiopeg','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/6914-slingshots-in-the-smokies-2019/&postID=270496#post270496']

Did anyone else come home with no-see-ums bites all over them? I'm desperately hoping it's those gnats and not bed bug bites.... it's only on exposed areas of my skin, but I have so damn many bites...

[/quote]

My secret to surviving outside in the summer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Thank you all who made the trip to SSITS.

We lucked out with great weather.In answer to some of the posts I just read.

We broke the world record.300 Slingshots exactly were clicked out of the Fairground gates.All three clickers matched with exactly 300.

Just over 450 Slingshots registered and signed in to the event.The most ever.

Slingshots came from all over the USA.

From California,Las Vegas,Colorado,Chicago,New York the list goes on from many states.

I am very proud to state that after this the 5th SSITS it is indeed The Super Bowl of Slingshot events.

• Hey, Boomer, do you think BACKWARDS larry has figured out how to mount his tires the right way yet? He was suppose to send us pictures when he go it figured out.

Guess he was too busy mounting his new shocks :thumbsup: or maybe he just likes driving backwards.

:00000156::00000156:here you go Frank the Tank sorry it took so long, and yes sir the DDM 3 ways adjustable shocks are installed 😊

• :00000156::00000156:here you go Frank the Tank sorry it took so long, and yes sir the DDM 3 ways adjustable shocks are installed 😊

Frank the Tank how do we know he didn’t shoot camera from back side, you know he’s sneaky that way. Besides he put on white coil overs so that makes his sling slower, should have been red like swing arm. Don’t you agree with me?

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well at least dangerdarrell and I taught him how to close his hood without slamming it!

That was his first problem but it still is not a fast red one. He did get a tune now he spins his tire and his next purchase will be a rear tire.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Maggie Valley was great, met new friends and seen old friends. Great weather and great rides.! Couldn’t have ask for a better event.....

Also great vendors, and thanks rabtech for letting us both hang out under your tent...

Thanks to bob for his tune,, it really Makes a difference.......!!

Could it possibly be chiggers.. ?

Those little buggers burrow under skin and make an awful sore..

Learned my life lesson with how awful Chiggers are in Oklahoma.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Could it possibly be chiggers.. ?

Those little buggers burrow under skin and make an awful sore..

Learned my life lesson with how awful Chiggers are in Oklahoma.

I did some research, it was those no-see-ums. They were everywhere at the field. how can such a tiny insect leave such a huge bite behind!