SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2019

• Is this a typo, or have I been on borrowed time for a while?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• E85 burns 20-40% faster than 93 and has a higher octane rating. With the amount of boost I am pushing, if I put 93 octane in my tank I would have a rod flying out the side of my block faster than a knife fight in a phone booth is over.

Kyle thanks for the explanation. I got OEM engine and put the High Octane in and put on lots of miles...

• There are certain aftermarket ECM's though that can use an alcohol sensor and adjust the air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, etc on the fly to adjust as needed though without having to completely retune with the changes in gas.

Yes sir. They were using an aftermarket ECU with an alcohol sensor. Seems it could detect anytime you changed type of fuel and adjust the mixture as ECU as needed. However, they did NOT have any kind of long term or high performance tests!

• Kyle D 110 miles be pretty tight … there are lots of gas stations long most of the routs and generally the rides will stop along the way. Most of the guys who have been there a time or two don't go on the "listed" rides --- groups generally to big. You'll find plenty of guys who will invite you to tag along --- same routs not so many Slingsho

EjFord, you my dear friend can ride with me anytime.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Took me a full year but I did get the other side of my 20' trailer covered with company name and logo...

Went a lot better than last year. The "professional" wasn't there and it was only me. Took less than 2hours. Go figure.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Does anyone know how much it cost to get into the fair ground each day? My grandson wants to come with me, but he want know until next Monday if will be able too. Something to do with football practice. Probably want have time to get him registered that late. We will only be there for (3) days. Arriving on Thursday after lunch.

• Does anyone know how much it cost to get into the fair ground each day? My grandson wants to come with me, but he want know until next Monday if will be able too. Something to do with football practice. Probably want have time to get him registered that late. We will only be there for (3) days. Arriving on Thursday after lunch.

If your registered you should be able to just bring him in. (They only have 7 big guys with assault weapons guarding the gate....most of them are sound asleep). Generally you will be driving your Slingshot into the area thru the gate. You'll get a sticker for the Slingshot and just drive thru...speed somewhere between 110 and 115 mph.

• If your registered you should be able to just bring him in. (They only have 7 big guys with assault weapons guarding the gate....most of them are sound asleep). Generally you will be driving your Slingshot into the area thru the gate. You'll get a sticker for the Slingshot and just drive thru...speed somewhere between 110 and 115 mph.

I am already registered, it’s just a last minute thing with my grandson. When I registered I asked him about going and he said he couldn’t, something do do with baseball and now it’s football. He got something going on all the time!!! Wears me out trying to attend all his games.

• Almost ready to go

1. Oil changed
    2. Clutch Fluid changed
    3. Brakes Bled
    4. New rear tire
    5. New camera mounts installed
    6. Sling is clean and stuffed in the trailer
    7. Need to get the trailer inspected tomorrow, just realized the inspection expired in November
    8. Will clean and load the truck tomorrow then hook it back to the trailer
    9. Cut Grass all day Thursday
    10. I have to go take care of a few things for my daughters upcoming wedding and will be back Sunday
    11. Roll out 5 am Monday

See you all in Maggie

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I offered a pair of 15 seats to someone ( Funinthesun ???) but I can't remember who. I plan to bring these if you still want them. I also have a full set of Polaris quilted seats I can bring, barely used, that I will sell for $375, paid $850.

Nope, not me. It could have been Gerald though

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE