SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2019

• In a small cabin just off the strip. Had to find somewhere that allowed my son's larger dog.

Tina want be attending nor Grayson. Grayson has a student exchange trip to Germany that leaves on the 1st. Just gonna be Madison and I. Gonna be a lot of hard work.

Best wishes for all in being where they need to be.

And maybe your end won't be so bad...

Meeting new folks...

New idea inputs...

Hangouts assisting with installs.

Okay, the last one might be a bit far fetched but only because you are so picky. ;)

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• So it looks like I'll be coming to Maggie this year, unexpectedly, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen, meet some more of you crazy folk!

Now to come up with a way to stand out and make sure Texas is represented!

Don’t worry cause I am going as well . We will meet at kerrville and then do it again in Maggie. Think we can keep representation going good enough! At least we can try.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• So it looks like I'll be coming to Maggie this year, unexpectedly, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen, meet some more of you crazy folk!

Now to come up with a way to stand out and make sure Texas is represented!

Texas always WELL represented. I'll see you in Kerrville and MV....

• ivor , Can you register anytime during the day at the MV event? I won’t be arriving until after lunch on Thursday.

Does anyone know if the gentleman that has the hood buttons will be at the MV event doing installs?

:SUNSETSS:

• You can register at the gate but I would strongly suggest you do it via our website during the next week as Firstly it is cheaper.Secondly you will receive great event teeshirt which you will not get at the gate.

Thirdly one of our sponsors is working on giving free Teeshirts to match the event Teeshirts we are giving.These Teeshirts should be worn during the parade as at the party after there will be a raffle for those wearing the sponsor shirts and some great free prizes.

The free sponsor shirts will also be given to all those who have already registered.

Lastly Fenderbuttons will not be at any of our shows this year.He received a very lucrative contract in his field and will be working.When the contract is over 2020 he will be back.

• You can register at the gate but I would strongly suggest you do it via our website during the next week as Firstly it is cheaper.Secondly you will receive great event teeshirt which you will not get at the gate.

Thirdly one of our sponsors is working on giving free Teeshirts to match the event Teeshirts we are giving.These Teeshirts should be worn during the parade as at the party after there will be a raffle for those wearing the sponsor shirts and some great free prizes.

The free sponsor shirts will also be given to all those who have already registered.

That’s my advice.

I am already registered. I was wondering if you can check in anytime during the day on any of the scheduled event days? I want arrive until Thursday after lunch.

:SUNSETSS:

• IVOR Can you tell how many Slingshots we had at Kerrville this year?

There has been no buss on any sites about this event. Or i have missed them.

It's like it never happened???

I was at the Kerrville Rally. My guess about 100 Slingshots. Fun place to ride.

Red Indiana Slingshot among the Texas Blue Bells.

Lastly Fenderbuttons will not be at any of our shows this year.He received a very lucrative contract in his field and will be working.When the contract is over 2020 he will be back.

Hey ivor I've been trying to get a hold of you about getting some event flags made up for Maggie valley. How bout it ?

• Hey ivor I've been trying to get a hold of you about getting some event flags made up for Maggie valley. How bout it ?

We are totally slammed at the moment getting all ready for Maggie Valley.I am not sure what flags you want .Send me a picture of one.I will look into it but highly doubt I can get something for the upcoming SSITS in a few weeks.

• We are totally slammed at the moment getting all ready for Maggie Valley.I am not sure what flags you want .Send me a picture of one.I will look into it but highly doubt I can get something for the upcoming SSITS in a few weeks.

ivor I sent a PM a couple of weeks ago. What I would like is a flag with your Maggie valley art work on it. Could be same art work as T-shirts. Maybe include SSITS & date.

I know your busy & appreciate the response

Thanks. DER