SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2019

• Hey guys,

I'm trying to book my flight, and it's a lot cheaper to fly back Saturday than Sunday. But the rally says it goes through Sunday.

What would I miss if I left on Saturday? On the website I don't see any details about day to day.

Help?

THANKS!

• If you are coming in early in the week you'll have time to do most of the things you want to do and see. I go most to ride and see some (old) friends and meet some new ones.

• The world record conga line will be Friday followed by a great party with band dancing etc.

Saturday is a poker run in the morning showand shine in the afternoon and raffle drawing.

Ofcourse vendors etc etc all open.

Full event schedule will be published in a week or so.

• The world record conga line will be Friday followed by a great party with band dancing etc.

Saturday is a poker run in the morning showand shine in the afternoon and raffle drawing.

Ofcourse vendors etc etc all open.

Full event schedule will be published in a week or so.

Thank you! I sure want to see the Show n Shine!

• Sunday you wake up and go home.

Saturday night is usually a big get together. Drawings, donations to charity, judging event, all around good fun, and the opportunity to tell everyone...

See ya next year.

And last but not least, make reservations at the hotel for the next Slingshots in the Smokys.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• My research today tells me no motorcycle license needed in NC but helmets are still needed. Correct?

studiopeg

Last year down at Maggie we rode some 1,400 miles, mostly NC, I'd say maybe 200-250 in Tennessee (we stayed xtra 4 days, Sun-Wed after, it stopped raining, weather was beautiful) all but maybe 2 miles were without a lid. I don’t believe NC enforces the helmet law if it still exists. Tennessee… I think it depends on the LEO, I can tell ya Blount County Sheriff department watches the Dragon, at least they were the day we were there, have a couple souvenirs from them, however both are warning tickets. Just be sure you have your helmet with you, ya get stopped be polite and respectful, chances are you’ll get a warning... strap your lid on and head on your way. If you have a topper, better chance not getting stopped in Tennessee, I wouldn't worry about NC. Hope ya have great time!

• studiopeg

Last year down at Maggie we rode some 1,400 miles, mostly NC, I'd say maybe 200-250 in Tennessee (we stayed xtra 4 days, Sun-Wed after, it stopped raining, weather was beautiful) all but maybe 2 miles were without a lid. I don’t believe NC enforces the helmet law if it still exists. Tennessee… I think it depends on the LEO, I can tell ya Blount County Sheriff department watches the Dragon, at least they were the day we were there, have a couple souvenirs from them, however both are warning tickets. Just be sure you have your helmet with you, ya get stopped be polite and respectful, chances are you’ll get a warning... strap your lid on and head on your way. If you have a topper, better chance not getting stopped in Tennessee, I wouldn't worry about NC. Hope ya have great time!

Yes ThomSS we rode a lot of miles and we floated our boats for some of them. That was definitely a learning experience, right EjFord . We still had fun and that’s the whole idea. Just enjoy.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Yes ThomSS we rode a lot of miles and we floated our boats for some of them. That was definitely a learning experience, right EjFord . We still had fun and that’s the whole idea. Just enjoy.

JUST SAYIN

Boomer looking to sit in the rocking chair while riding with you in Texas.