Servicemen & Servicewomen Addresses

• Here is where we can post addresses of the service men & women near & dear to our hearts. They love (& deserve) to receive mail, even from people they don't know! In fact, it's even more fun that way! My daughter Crystal in Afghanistan is LOVING the mail she's receiving from Slingshot owners. I had posted her address on "that other forum" so here it is again:

LTJG Crystal Rath
    NATO Role 3 MMU
    Kandahar Airfield
    APO AE 09355

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Nice letter Crystal received today from Oldfogey (he's on the dark side only). Note: she normally gets mail on Monday & Friday but the mail plane was a day late due to weather.

• Thanks @Tripod. This is AWSOME thread.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Tripod I actually worked with your daughter while she was at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. She was part of the ICU/Special Precautions Unit and I handled their Respiratory Protection Program qualifications. I work in the Command Safety Office at NMCP and manage that particular program. Small world. I'm quite sure she is already receiving fan mail from the folks she worked with, but with your permission, I'd like to share her address with them. I served proudly for 24-years in the Navy. I consider myself very fortunate to have an occupation that allows me to continue to give back to our servicemen and women!

• @Tripod I actually worked with your daughter while she was at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. She was part of the ICU/Special Precautions Unit and I handled their Respiratory Protection Program qualifications. I work in the Command Safety Office at NMCP and manage that particular program. Small world. I'm quite sure she is already receiving fan mail from the folks she worked with, but with your permission, I'd like to share her address with them. I served proudly for 24-years in the Navy. I consider myself very fortunate to have an occupation that allows me to continue to give back to our servicemen and women!

Wow!!! AWESOME!!! Where's that WINNER button?! Yes, of course you can share her address! (And I thank you for doing so!). Small world indeed! Thank you for your service Sir!
    :):):)

WINNER!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Crystal just sent me this pic from Kandahar - she pimped her ride, LOL! I expressed concern about 'being a target' & she said they have to wear "glow belts" per base regs anyways. Then she said, "Hit by a hummer or hit by an RPG, what's the diff?!" That's my girl... SMH

• @lrobbi you totally rock!!! Crystal sent me pics of the nice letter & care package you sent! Totally cool swag from the White House Situation Room complete with patriotic M&M's, T-shirt, hat, coasters, etc. She LOVES it!!!
    :thumbsup:

• @lrobbi you totally rock!!! Crystal sent me pics of the nice letter & care package you sent! Totally cool swag from the White House Situation Room complete with patriotic M&M's, T-shirt, hat, coasters, etc. She LOVES it!!!
    :thumbsup:

Just a tiny thank you for her service to this great country... so many sacrifices she is making with many other service members. Salute!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,