Halloween 2018 Prank Time!

• Several years ago, I positioned myself in the driveway near the street and my Daughter outlined my body in yellow tape. As kids and parents walked down our street, you could see them pause at our driveway. :D

Tried to watch @studiopeg's video, but FaceBook wanted me to sing up for an account. If FB actually cared more about their members than they do about making money off of them, FB would allow non-members to view posted content. I'm not slamming @studipeg since many people like FB, but I have never joined any of the all-too-addictive social media sites :( , except for being addicted to SlingshotInfo! :D
    I really get bugged when businesses offer contests that require FB member ship to enter.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Several years ago, I positioned myself in the driveway near the street and my Daughter outlined my body in yellow tape. As kids and parents walked down our street, you could see them pause at our driveway. :D

Tried to watch @studiopeg's video, but FaceBook wanted me to sing up for an account. If FB actually cared more about their members than they do about making money off of them, FB would allow non-members to view posted content. I'm not slamming @studipeg since many people like FB, but I have never joined any of the all-too-addictive social media sites :( , except for being addicted to SlingshotInfo! :D

I changed it to YouTube. Works now.

• Slightly off-topic - Just got an email for a contest from Lumber Liquidators. Naturally you can only enter via their FB page! :thumbdown:

I understand why people want to stay away from Facebook. My husband refuses to go on it, does not have an account.

• facebook can be a good thing for some people. My wife is Filipino and by using Facebook she has managed to connect and reconnect with huge numbers of family, many of whom she hasnt seen or talked to since she was around age 12, she has also found many who now live in the states and other countries all around the world. She has even helped many of them find family members they had lost contact with.

We are also able to use facebooks video chat feature to talk with all of these people at no cost - havent made an overseas phone call in years thanks to facebook

Yes I will agree that Facebook has its issues, but if caution is taken it can also be a very useful tool - - especially when your family is spread out all around the world as my wife's is

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My big complaint about Facebook is they seem to constantly change (loosen) their privacy controls so they can make more money off their members. Of course, there's also their data leaks.
    Personally, I spend way too much time on SlingshotInfo and TDS, so I really don't need another place to waste my time.

And @studiopeg, I hope your hubby enjoys the prank. I don't know why or how my Wife has put up with me for so long, but this December will be our 45th Anniversary.

• My big complaint about Facebook is they seem to constantly change (loosen) their privacy controls so they can make more money off their members. Of course, there's also their data leaks.
    Personally, I spend way too much time on SlingshotInfo and TDS, so I really don't need another place to waste my time.

And @studiopeg, I hope your hubby enjoys the prank. I don't know why or how my Wife has put up with me for so long, but this December will be our 45th Anniversary.

He will enjoy the prank. I'm just worried about the one he has planned for me. Every Halloween we do this.

Funny one you did with the chalk outline. I would have gotten a kick out of watching that from my front window....

Happy Anniversary ahead of time! That's quite an accomplishment these days. My parents were together for 70 years.