Leaking Front Angle Drive, is Polaris taking care of this?

• Welcome @jimr. I wouldn't think that you'd have to wait for that. If you have a dealer close enough to you I'd take it in anyway as the VIN should still be under warranty regardless of owner.
    I would recommend you acquire an extended warranty as well. Just sayin ;):thumbup:

• Best advice in previous post... :|

These are FUN FUN FUN as a mode of leisure transportation.....

But they do come with stock issues that will require some further investment. Most, if not all, can be paid for in full with warranty coverage. :thumbsup:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Welcome @jimr. I wouldn't think that you'd have to wait for that. If you have a dealer close enough to you I'd take it in anyway as the VIN should still be under warranty regardless of owner.
    I would recommend you acquire an extended warranty as well. Just sayin ;):thumbup:

I took a ride to my closest dealer and found out they did sell my sling to the original owner and that there was no problem honoring the warranty, they ran vin number to make sure first service had been done, and are scheduling three recalls plus the pinion seal, will call me as soon as parts are in, very nice folks to deal with so far. PS to my surprise original owners name was John Wayne :-) and had a great 200 mile ride today!!!