Ride Command GPS

• I have a 2018 SL also and have the GPS working. I only have close to 500 miles on mine so I am still learning how to operate it and the short cuts. I like the GPS and it is accurate and works fine for me. I like to keep things neat and clean not having wires and plugs hanging all over to power up different accessories.The only thing you have to do is put a visor over the screen so you can see it good in sun light. You can buy them visors anywhere. I think I bought mine at Slingmods.

• The visor I got for mine works really great and looks pretty cool too but for $2,400.00 it should. LOL
    We chose to go with a top instead of a visor.

My only real gripe about the GPS is your passenger cannot input an address while moving. I'm sure there is a "work around" for this out there somewhere but I have not read about it yet.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Thanks for your input on the ride command gps. I don’t like wires everywhere either. That’s one of the reasons I was looking at this gps. As for as the sun visor , I have the slingshade. Never had any glare issues with this expensive sun visor. :thumbup: