Who parked beside of you and made you cringe when you seen it?

• Parked at the local hardware store one day. Purposely left a bunch of empty slots between the Sling and the surrounding cars. Came back out to find this !$@#** sitting right next to me. I guess it was a feeble attempt of "Ride Shaming" on his part. Didn't bother me one bit. I simply hopped back into the Sling, and headed on my merry way.
    Wonder if that guy ever found that hunk of chewing gum I left for him!?!?!?! :00008172::00008356:

• He knew your car door wouldn’t hit his car...

When I bought my first new car I parked it all the way at the end on the parking lot with nobody around me.....when I came out there was a car parked right beside it and it was raining...

I steer clear of silver hairs and people with handicapped plates....and the ones it looks like nobody is driving ...

No letters please...

• I though when anyone registered a Slingshot, You automatically received a Handicap plate...? ;)

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I steer clear of silver hairs and people with handicapped plates....and the ones it looks like nobody is driving ...

No letters please...

Well then don't come to Florida ......

No...really..........Don't come to Florida........

.... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• From some of the comments made by Slingshot-Haters, I'd assume they think someone needs to be mentally handicapped to like the Slingshot!

When ever i park in a Handicap spot with my Tri-Glide , And now my Slingshot and some one comments on it i just tell them 'Think of it as a motorized wheelchair...And walk away.... :whistling: - :whistling:

• The Shop-rite grocery store near me has next to the handicap spots .Spaces reserved for pregnant women ....Not a legal no parking spot mind you , After i parked there, This old lady walks by and says ''YOU DON'T LOOK PREGNANT''....I just looked her in the eye and said, No but i identify as pregnant.... :) ...
    That shut her up... :thumbup: