Trying to help a friend become a vendor

• I have been working with a friend who owns a sign shop and a race shop to make some Slingshot Specific products. @rabtech' gave me permission to put up a one time post to help introduce him to the forum and hopefully launch his products. If he gets a good response he will become a forum vendor.

Here is the first item - FRONT WING ROCK GUARD
    You may have seen this in previous posts. This item was originally designed by @rabtech. The problem was cutting the material as it is very thick and could not be cut with a standard plotter. After 2 weeks of manipulating and tweaking they managed to get patterns to work in a laser cutter. This allowed us to add several more pieces and cover the entire wing.

The material pictured here is a heavy textured vinyl that looks very similar to the black lover wing. The stuff is virtually indestructible. The patterns can also be loaded into a standard plotter and cut in vinyl. 3M Clear / 3M Carbon Fiber or any other color vinyl.

Complete Kit in any material is $75.00 plus shipping
    Action Graphics and Signs 919 690-1260 ask for Kenny

If you want to see it in person just find me at SSITS
    If you are coming to Slingshot Booze & Blues they will be in the vendor area and can even install it for you.

Here is the second item - this one is hand cut, but once I give them the pattern they can make it in the laser cutter.
    I have tried several different methods of protecting this bar and for me this has been the most effective.
    The don't have pricing on this just yet but will this week.

Roll Bar Kick Guard

We are working on a another item that I hope to post this week.

If you like what you see please give Kenny a call and tell him Mitch sent you.

Thank you

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Looks great. I love seeing people making cool stuff.

I also have someone that will be making a post soon testing the market..... I hope both of them do well here.

When I designed the kit that is posted above I only had 6 pieces. Now this kit is larger and It covers the front edge.... No matter how this kit is offered (6 or 10 pieces) it will look great in my opinion.

Macaws had him send me a complete set of laser cut pieces. I ONLY used the ones that I needed to fill in the parts I didnt already have. I SHOULD have pulled my existing pieces off and applied all of the new ones. There are a few differences in the way the new stickers are and the way the old ones are....

I was just in a hurry to get the SS loaded onto the trailer for the Panama City trip.

I think it still looks great....

• I just noticed that he is going to offer this in the thick clear 3M material.... That is just awesome... There really isn't a reason that everyone wouldn't want a set of these.. It will keep your front end protected... And they take a beating...

And for 75.00 you get every piece.... Guys this is a deal!... this thick black textured material will cost over 1/2 of that amount....And the 3m will cost a bunch also. It super thick stuff... I have a place in Birmingham wrap the nose of my cars with that stuff.

I was cutting the kits i made with a chopper board and it was a pain. Im glad this guy has a laser to cut it with. The set that Macaws sent me has a very smooth edge on it...

• I would sure be in for the 3M clear. Is he going to Maggie Valley??

Bill
    They will not be at MV - they do not even own a sling "YET". They are in my neighborhood and we have become friends. They do some great fabrication work, build race cars and have a sign shop. You can see my kit at MV and order the clear if you like it. Installation is pretty simple as all the pieces are flat and precut to size.
    Personally they think I am a little crazy because every time I drive by the shop I stop in with a new idea. We are finishing up another one later this week and I will post it.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Bill
    They will not be at MV - they do not even own a sling "YET". They are in my neighborhood and we have become friends. They do some great fabrication work, build race cars and have a sign shop. You can see my kit at MV and order the clear if you like it. Installation is pretty simple as all the pieces are flat and precut to size.
    Personally they think I am a little crazy because every time I drive by the shop I stop in with a new idea. We are finishing up another one later this week and I will post it.

This is the guy you told me about before right...this is good and I think when folks see it at SSITS it will be a big hit!!!

• OK folks here is our next attempt ad a new mod - a little something to personalize your SS
    This is an 1/8" thick stainless steel insert that can be custom engraved with most anything you want.
    Installation takes about 20 minutes - no cutting just use the insert as a template to drill 3 holes in your existing black lovers.
    Then remove the lover install (3) stainless steel cap screws - reinstall the lovers - Simple
    Here are some pictures of what I did for mine

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That looks good. Way to go. Great way to do a personalized mod.

• @MACAWS can you hook me up with some clear?? How soon will he have it ready for sale??

Bill
    You can call them directly 919 690 1260 ask for Kenny- They can cut it and ship it out directly to you.
    I am on the road the next 2 days but can stop by there on Thursday to follow up for you.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!