STEALTH REAR FENDER...

• Last night with help from my son we installed the rear fender ,air foil and light strip that i bought from SlingMods..
    Looks great everything works great....But they do leave out a few problems that we encountered in the instal video .
    Like when you bolt the 3 bottom bolts you have to somehow find the blind holes that they go into and that took the longest and most frustrating part of the job....They also show the tinnerman clips sliding right in, Nope if you don't bend them open they aren't sliding in...Other than that after 3+ hours it looks like its a factory piece and buttons up the naked rear tire look...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Last night with help from my son we installed the rear fender ,air foil and light strip that i bought from SlingMods..
    Looks great everything works great....But they do leave out a few problems that we encountered in the instal video .
    Like when you bolt the 3 bottom bolts you have to somehow find the blind holes that they go into and that took the longest and most frustrating part of the job....They also show the tinnerman clips sliding right in, Nope if you don't bend them open they aren't sliding in...Other than that after 3+ hours it looks like its a factory piece and buttons up the naked rear tire look...

Post some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

And that, what you said about the three bottom bolts, is the reason I've not yet installed my rear cover plate I bought from @SlingLow. I have to take off the fender, mount the cover plate to the rear panel, transfer the holes thru the cover, and then reinstall the fender. One of these days..... one of these days.....