Code 65551 5

• Engine light came on during ride to work. Looked up code. Knock sensor. Brake Failure light comes and goes. Brakes work great, engine running fine.
    Got appointment at Volusia Co. Power sports Tues. PM 10-9-18
    Will advise...

• They will replace the knock sensor and send you on your way. They had 3 of them in stock last time I checked with them. It's PITA problem. I've had 3 of them so far in 30,000 miles. Cheap parts, but as long as you're boosted, it's safe to ride

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I finally got the SS to Volusia Power Sports for the knock sensor code. I mentioned that the ALBS light would come on intermittently. Work done...
    New knock sensor. New brake balance switches. But there is more... They replaced the Driver side seatbelt retractor, (Recall) and the clutch master cylinder.
    They found aluminum filings in the reservoir which I found odd since I had checked all the under hood fluids not more than 2 weeks ago and everything appeared fine.
    Great catch guy's. All no charge warrantee. My hats off to the entire Staff at Volusia county Motor Sports. Thank you.

• I finally got the SS to Volusia Power Sports for the knock sensor code. I mentioned that the ALBS light would come on intermittently. Work done...
    New knock sensor. New brake balance switches. But there is more... They replaced the Driver side seatbelt retractor, (Recall) and the clutch master cylinder.
    They found aluminum filings in the reservoir which I found odd since I had checked all the under hood fluids not more than 2 weeks ago and everything appeared fine.
    Great catch guy's. All no charge warrantee. My hats off to the entire Staff at Volusia county Motor Sports. Thank you.

When you find a good dealer and techs take care of them. Lots of good ones out there.