here is a fun slingshot option

• @edwardaneal, until 2014, a T-rex would be a home built bike on the title here, may be different in other states. Then the state came up with auto cycle when the slingshot was made.

yea, there are all kinds of different rules in different states - from what I understand if you want an Areial Atom in California you have to jump through all kinds of kit/experimental car hoops and its a real pain, but then again I did see a lotus 340R in a parking Garage in down town Palm Springs that had plates on it and those things are not even supposed to be street legal - - as a side note it was very cool kind a like a quad slingshot

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Speaking of the T-Rex, here in Texas they had been sold & registered as motorcycles for several years before the Slingshot was introduced, but a motorcyclist who happened to be friends with the Texas Senator who chaired the Texas Senate Transportation Committee convinced the Senator that the Slingshot should not be classed as a motorcycle and the Senator refused to allow a compromise that would have allowed the Slingshot to be sold and licensed as a motorcycle while the Texas legislators rewrote the law and we had to wait until June, 2015 before we could legally purchase a vehicle the Texas DMV had originally cleared for sale the previous year. Of course, the Texas Senate views itself as the more esteemed and orderly body compared to the Texas House, but in this case it was the actions of a petty bureaucrat that held everything up.

• I always thought that this was the fun slingshot option

now I understand your signature

• Here's a unique, home made 3 wheeler I saw at car show last Sunday.

Yea, Thats Charlie Hansens reverse trike, he is a member on the facebook reverse trike owners and builders forum if you look here you can see pictures of the entire build process starting with a 2000 Chrysler Sebring JXi convertible

Charlie Hansen's Green monster