Photo Competition #1 Voting(Tie-Breaker) - Your Slingshot at a National Park or Monument

• Maybe we should edit the guidelines with a disclaimer that states all photo submissions to the competition will automatically be submitted to the calendar and all rights released if your awesome enough to find yourself in the calendar and want to complain :evil: j/k...

I wish I could use the photos posted - they're downsized and reduced in resolution for website use but I appreciate the strong arming effort thought

• Hmmm... maybe I should've just started a new poll. Sorry guys, like I said still learning the forum mechanics. Also, hadn't considered a tie straight out the gate and trying to not delay a winner and new topic any longer than I had to. I wouldn't have any shame or apologies for voting for any of the pics, they were all great. That said I'll try to get us on to the next topic as soon as this one closes and take notes moving forward.

since I was lucky enough to help you out with the first topic I would like to withdraw snd pass the glory honor and accolades on to @Guardian_Angel